Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does come mate, and at this moment I still believe it is a very big if, give it a couple of months and revisit this post.

I think he'd be absolutely brilliant for us. A front 3 of him, Kean and Richy will be frightening.

Yep, I said it before but it's worth repeating.. that short video on Zaha highlighed how useless their strikers are. He dished up plenty opportunities and his stats could and should have been much higher... the team you play for matters. Remains a massive if and the amount is eye watering. We can definitely still pull in 30m for sales which I pray we do if this goes ahead.

I think hes a joke personally.

Said he wanted to leave to join a CL club and then turns around and begs to join us.

Meh, hes a talented boy, 65m is a lot of folding, but he will 100% improve the squad, so meh, welcome Dwyane lad.

To be fair to him, at least he hasn't done a Berahino on the whole thing. He's stayed relatively silent and shown professionalism and respect.

If he's got a brain, he's realised he's on the fringe of getting a move to a Champions League club but those clubs have better options for the same money. A move to Everton, on the fringe of that level, makes sense.

For him it was always only going to be at best Man Utd or Arsenal.

Unlike Bolasie, I think the maximum risk with Zaha is that he'll be merely OK. I can't see him being outright dreadful, in much the same way as honestly I can't see him being amazing either, but yeah, it's not as stupid a signing as Bolasie was, as all you needed was a pair of functioning eyes and not rely solely on Match of the Day for your football scouting to realise how bad he was at Palace.

I actually think Zaha in our side with the likes of Richy and Kean with Siggy ... he would be the dogs whatevers! Would be stuff of dreams!

To be fair to him, at least he hasn't done a Berahino on the whole thing. He's stayed relatively silent and shown professionalism and respect.

If he's got a brain, he's realised he's on the fringe of getting a move to a Champions League club but those clubs have better options for the same money. A move to Everton, on the fringe of that level, makes sense.

For him it was always only going to be at best Man Utd or Arsenal.

Im just saying I would be pretty peed off if I was a Palace fan, but im not, so cant say im overly concerned.

Yep, I said it before but it's worth repeating.. that short video on Zaha highlighed how useless their strikers are. He dished up plenty opportunities and his stats could and should have been much higher... the team you play for matters. Remains a massive if and the amount is eye watering. We can definitely still pull in 30m for sales which I pray we do if this goes ahead.

I can only assume we must be expecting some cash in from sales if we’re looking to pay most of this upfront.

I actually think Zaha in our side with the likes of Richy and Kean with Siggy ... he would be the dogs whatevers! Would be stuff of dreams!

Sigurdsson needs pace and threat all around him to be somewhat decent, as well as a strong striker. He had the budget version of that at Swansea.

My criticism of Sigurdsson has always been that he doesn't make others better - he needs others to make him better. We're now seemingly building a side around him - Zaha and Kean will make him twice as effective, I have little doubt about that, so whilst we're persisting with Sigurdsson I don't mind Zaha.

I think hes a joke personally.

Said he wanted to leave to join a CL club and then turns around and begs to join us.

Meh, hes a talented boy, 65m is a lot of folding, but he will 100% improve the squad, so meh, welcome Dwyane lad.

Nah Goat, he's looking at us thinking that we've got as good a chance as United/Arsenal/Chelsea as nicking that 4th place spot if we get all the signings we need. He isn't compromising, he's buying into the project.

Looking forward to Saturday lunchtime about 20 to 2 when Jeff Stelling turns to Merson and asks him what he thinks of Everton’s transfer business this summer!
It’ll be about 20 to 2 because it’ll all be about the kopites, Maguire, Man City and the Hazardless Chelski before then!

Sigurdsson needs pace and threat all around him to be somewhat decent, as well as a strong striker. He had the budget version of that at Swansea.

My criticism of Sigurdsson has always been that he doesn't make others better - he needs others to make him better. We're now seemingly building a side around him - Zaha and Kean will make him twice as effective, I have little doubt about that, so whilst we're persisting with Sigurdsson I don't mind Zaha.

Twice as effective!!! 26 goals and 12 assists here we come!!! :drunk:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back