Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Tomori will be pursued unless they think he can provide genuine competition.

If we do get him, then they must at least think he is up to it, they won't sign him to merely bring up the numbers.

Lots of possibilities can open up on deadline day, but it is imperative we have another CB by 5pm tomorrow.

We have had a good window, but we need this and I'm sure they don't need telling.

I don't think Tomori will be pursued unless they think he can provide genuine competition.

If we do get him, then they must at least think he is up to it, they won't sign him to merely bring up the numbers.

Lots of possibilities can open up on deadline day, but it is imperative we have another CB by 5pm tomorrow.

We have had a good window, but we need this and I'm sure they don't need telling.

We'll I'll save everyone time and rule out him providing competition. He is exactly to make up numbers on the bench. He's not Everton standard, hope this helps.

Keep it on topic boys.

5cacc3ac-4547-11e9-b5dc-9921d5eb8a6d_image_hires_110410.jpg
You monster.

We'll I'll save everyone time and rule out him providing competition. He is exactly to make up numbers on the bench. He's not Everton standard, hope this helps.

Whilst you might be right, out of interest how many Derby games did you watch last season?

Thank you but I'll leave those calls to Brands and Silva if you don't mind.

Nobody makes 100% great signings, even Brands has made massive mistakes at PSV for example.

I do agree he deserves trust, but i think you'll be disappointed with Tomori if he joins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back