Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought I’d see the day of the blues throwing cash about like its nothing.

Probably due to years of being used to Bill offering £3.50 a curly Wurly and two tickets to blood brothers for players.

Yeah, but everyone with a brain could see that apart from Davy, they’re all rubbish players.

With brands he’s only made 1, maybe two mistakes max
Well firstly that isn't related to the point, and secondly 2 mistakes out of the 5 signings he made would hardly be a great record (although I disagree that he's made those mistakes).

There is no doubt Zaha would boost us into the top 6 so in a way he could justify his price at the end of the season
On the flip side, for that money, you could maybe buy Zouma, Bergwijn/someone of the like and maybe even a Soumare (instead of Doucoure) -who would also want lesser wages- and have a more rounded squad for the long term also
Yes, we’d still have Cenk on the books but it was always going to take a couple windows to shift the bums, he could play back up to Kean/DCL for one more season
Whatever, what will be will be and Zaha or no it’s going to be good

But the mail and sky were the people who originally said we’d formally bid for Zaha. Are you saying we didn’t? Even though the club has confirmed we did? Interesting take.

So you're believing sky over a bid that everton actually came out and denied? Interesting take

Surely Neres for 40mil is a better deal?

Depends if he settles in England or not - would rather an £80 mil Zaha than a £40 mil Klassaan - thats what alot of people dont realise when they say "surely x player from abroad is better".

Dont get me wrong I would rather we go abroad in most instances- however I genuinely believe in the current daft market Zaha is worth around £65 million - if we have to over pay by £15 million then so be it if the club really want him.

Think we got done by them for McCarthy though - £3 million upfront rising to 8.5 with add ons is poor.

Just hope we get Onyekuru, Besic and Bolasie out the door for fees before the windows close.

Lukaku leaving would also give us £5 million extra in the kitty.

Surely Neres for 40mil is a better deal?
Or Lozano, and I want us to get zaha. 80 million is obscene, he would be the jointsecond most expensive player ever in the premier league. That would put our highest spend on a player above every club in the league other than man utd. I do like zaha, think he would improve us no end but theres other options out there at far less 80million quid.

You think the Daily Mail don't have sources? Wow.

What have the daily mail ever gotten right that wasn't already reported else where?

Do people actually believe this tosh?

Do people actually believe we've offered 70m plus two players for zaha. One of which we've already agreed to sell to palace?

Sky? Who we've recently, about the same player had to publicly come out and say were talking wham lol

BBC has reported Lukaku has gone missing without permission from Man Utd. If he turns up and knocks on our door I would welcome him back with open arms. Over to the Lukaku haters now.

If we are actually trying to spend 60-70mil on Zaha, 100% would prefer to spend that on getting that tubby Belgian back to Goodison

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back