Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't rate Zaha that highly, though. 80mil is crazy for a player that has never been more than good. The fact remains that nobody but Everton wants him.

City dont need him
Rs have mane
Arsenal went for pepe
Man u already sold him and dont want him back
Spurs are strange at the mo as the manager come out and said he got no say in transfers
Chelsea transfer ban

No one else can afford him

I love it when they say preparing, sound alike we have load sof suitcases of money so are just adding another 5m worth of money that needs to be counted and out in a suitcase before it can be confirmed as an official offer
Please don’t say suitcases of money, it reminds me of Steve Walsh’s useless trip to Italy.

What have the daily mail ever gotten right that wasn't already reported else where?

Do people actually believe this tosh?

Do people actually believe we've offered 70m plus two players for zaha. One of which we've already agreed to sell to palace?

Sky? Who we've recently, about the same player had to publicly come out and say were talking wham lol
Sorry I'll try and respond properly once I've recovered from you trying to laugh at me saying the Daily Mail have sources when you've literally just said you'll only believe something when Dominic King says it. Dominic King being a reporter for... The Daily Mail.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back