Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure you're right and I don't think anyone saw the David Luiz thing coming which certainly didn't help with either Zouma or Tomori but I think we did, at some point, gamble on getting one of the Chelsea CBs and that has screwed us. Or maybe Chelsea did, it can't hurt their chances, given their transfer ban, to leave other clubs short of options. Who knows?

I honestly believe Lampard had no intention of selling Zouma from the off. I’m glad we didn’t sign Rojo but I’m rather pee’d off that he didn’t find decent cover

You know it’ll come back and bite us in the arse.

Mina gets injured palace and then Keane gets a red; nailed on

A good window overall our biggest issue last year was depth and striker we have improved both. The issue is the weakness at the back. But then it's hard to do everything in one window and maybe Zouma is the one we want and may go back for? We have lost two key players, but added a lot of potential Gbamin and Kean in particular are exciting we have got more depth with Delph, Sidibe, Iwobi.

No excuse for not having one in before the last week of the window when that happened though is it?

Panic bids for Smalling and Rojo. What have we been doing?

We were waiting for zouma thinking we could get him late on. Gamble never paid off.

Would have been worth the wait if we’d landed him in my opinion but yeah, we’re an injury away from being in big trouble at the back now

We have three, and one of those spent last season playing RB in the championship. We can't count Gibson. Silva said he's not ready and he'll be sending out the team. Very worrying

It is a massive failure in this regard, yep. Not happy at all.

On Brands. 100%. His first black mark, tbh, but it better not be repeated. It's a huge oversight and one that could cost us. There was absolutely no reason not to have a back up in play.

I'm as disappointed as anyone not to get a CB but when you think that us, Arsenal & Leicester with £80m burning a whole in their pocket were all looking and only David Luiz was signed could be quite telling about what was out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back