Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This place is brutal...one minute everyones up...the next...its down. Like watching a heartbeat monitor in here. If were good Silva keeps his job, if were bad, he doesnt. Please just chillout...its friday, real working lives have ended for most, cant we just enjoy a friday night without palpitations....christ. I'm off to enjoy family time....or if that's crap...the alehouse forum.

....agree, really encouraged that last season (generally speaking) our best players were our new players.

Based on TODAY and my views on the players we have signed, our best 11 could potentially be :

Pickford
Sidibe - Keane - Mina - Digne
Gbamin - Gomes
Rico - Viking - Iwobi
Kean
Now of course I am not ignoring the boy Coleman or little Bernie, who will no doubt be 2 players we lean very heavily on during the season, but in 12months Brands will have potentially signed 8 of our first 11, in just 12months. But he didnt buy a back up CB so hes a jug eared fraud sadly.

Based on TODAY and my views on the players we have signed, our best 11 could potentially be :

Pickford
Gbamin - Gomes
Rico - Viking - Iwobi
Kean
Now of course I am not ignoring the boy Coleman or little Bernie, who will no doubt be 2 players we lean very heavily on during the season, but in 12months Brands will have potentially signed 8 of our first 11, in just 12months. But he didnt buy a back up CB so hes a jug eared fraud sadly.
I’d put Delph in instead of Gbamin and switch him with Gomes and I think that would be our best starting 11.

I’d put Delph in instead of Gbamin and switch him with Gomes and I think that would be our best starting 11.

Probably mate, sadly his recent injury has put a massive downer on the boy Delph for me, it was my only concern and an injury before the season even starts was the worst thing. Its only a minor injury but sadly it starts the cycle in some cases, injured, struggling for fitness, playing crap. But lets hope that isnt the case.

Just read a few comments I thought the one time we were safe from negativity was the eve of the new season used to be like that now it’s we’re finished coz we didn’t sign X,Y,Z ..let’s at least pretend to have some optimism

Pickford
Gbamin - Gomes
Rico - Viking - Iwobi
Kean

Leicester another club who couldn't find quality a CB without massively overpaying, and they had the Maguire money to spend.
Can thank Man Utd for destroying the market prices for half decent defenders.

Pickford
Gbamin - Gomes
Rico - Viking - Iwobi
Kean

Think we'll only be seeing Kean as an impact sub for the first few months myself mate.

Reckon he might not get his first start until the first league cup game.

Pickford
Gbamin - Gomes
Rico - Viking - Iwobi
Kean

....I appreciate and understand the CB frustration, but i’m chuffed Brands had the fortitude to not buy the United defender on a permanent deal. I suspect he had assurances re Tomori, but that fell apart in the last stages of the window.

....I appreciate and understand the CB frustration, but i’m chuffed Brands had the fortitude to not buy the United defender on a permanent deal. I suspect he had assurances re Tomori, but that fell apart in the last stages of the window.
Think I'd take a couple of losses then being forced to pay 20-30m for Marcus bloody Rojo, Seriously we've just been trying to get rid of people like that on high wages who have no future with the club ever since Brands came in.

Pickford
Gbamin - Gomes
Rico - Viking - Iwobi
Kean
Yes I would agree on paper. Whether on the pitch time will only tell...
Subs
Lossl Coleman Holgate Delph Bernard DCL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back