Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Richarlison played well as a striker tbh. When we put DCL in there we flopped massively until the Chelsea game when Richarlison moved to the right and the front three started to look balanced again.

If we could get a wife forward and the striking options for the middle were Richarlison and DCL that wouldn’t be the worse thing in the world. Obviously I’d like us to find a young Suárez who will carry us to the top 4 but that only happens to that lot over the park.

That's my big hope for brands/Silva is recruiting players that fit the system. Hopefully they know more than us armchair tacticians, and don't just panic and get a centre forward for the sake of having one.

I missed that. I don't know how do you feel about it but according to me, this is enough to ask him to found another club.

His footballing ability is enough for me to ask him to leave but as an Everton player you shouldn’t be doing that. I have rs mates but Going our on the piss with them after that’s in ? No Kim way on earth that would happen

Anyone else think we might not be not signing a 'traditional' out and out striker, a number 9 or whatever you want to call them?

There doesn't seem to be many credible links so far for that type of player, and being honest (not that i'm an encyclopedia) i can't think of that many we can easily get, who would be of sufficient quality to push us into the top 6 guaranteed.

Strikes me the likes of Neres, Malcolm, Traore, all seem to be predominantly Right Wing Forwards but can also play through the middle.

Are we gonna see Richarlison given another go down the middle if we can get a right winger that suits Silva's template.

Possibly rotating to play through the middle on occasion and Richarlison on the right?

I'm not saying i necessarily agree with the above, however, there is a team not so far away that has 'decent' success playing an interchangeable front 3 without an orthodox 9.
Maybe but whatever the case we need a few more goal scorers.

Would be amazing if PSG actually coughed up £40mil for him...

Was linked again on Sunday.

I’d be Ok with him going to a team he’d probably dream of playing for, in an amazing city of his mother tongue.

Conversely, getting 40m for someone above 30 is fine by me too.

We spent 11m on lookman who we don’t play, 11m on Vlasic that’s played about 10 games and 7m on a player that has never and may never even pull on an Everton shirt in his career

None of them were bought to play in our u-23s though. They were bought as 1st team players as far as I’m concerned

I think we will struggle a lot if we sell Gueye. I also think that Everton shouldn't be afraid of player's parents.

I don’t think Solva is the players to the play the formation he wants. Gueye can’t ply the base of a 433 as his passing isn’t good enough. Siggurdson can’t play anything other than number 10 so as long as both are here we can’t play any system other than 4231. I think selling Gueye would be a good move but I know most wont agree with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back