Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his mum is his agent then we probably have a good chance as he would play every week + we would pay. They seem to be her 2 big concerns.
In Paris, his mum was crying because he was playing 6 and she wanted her little sweetheart to play 8, she talked to the coach to fix that, then to the president, then to medias. Trust me, this women is the devil, she bored everybody in France.

He isn't an angel neither, after the elimination against United in CL, he went in a club and posted some pictures on Instagram celebrating with... PATRICE EVRA, the man who insult all PSG's fan of MF.
We dont need this kind of person in Everton, i dont know the club as good as you guys because i'm living in France but it seems like the club is well managed,we need soldiers and classy footballer, not fake stars who considerate the club as a springboard.

...Adeniran, Virginia and Gibson all costly purchases and U23 regulars.

If the link is true, I imagine he’ll be introduced into the 1st team set-up in the hope he can adjust quickly. U23 games might be part of the initial plan, but how many will depend on him.
Andenrian & gibson both a lot younger when signed 17/18. Virginia I think was 19, but goal keepers are slightly different.

Lookman was signed at 19 and was part of the first team, I know he played a few under 23’s but was considered a first teamer.

Anyone else think we might not be not signing a 'traditional' out and out striker, a number 9 or whatever you want to call them?

There doesn't seem to be many credible links so far for that type of player, and being honest (not that i'm an encyclopedia) i can't think of that many we can easily get, who would be of sufficient quality to push us into the top 6 guaranteed.

Strikes me the likes of Neres, Malcolm, Traore, all seem to be predominantly Right Wing Forwards but can also play through the middle.

Are we gonna see Richarlison given another go down the middle if we can get a right winger that suits Silva's template.

Possibly rotating to play through the middle on occasion and Richarlison on the right?

I'm not saying i necessarily agree with the above, however, there is a team not so far away that has 'decent' success playing an interchangeable front 3 without an orthodox 9.

Anyone else think we might not be not signing a 'traditional' out and out striker, a number 9 or whatever you want to call them?

There doesn't seem to be many credible links so far for that type of player, and being honest (not that i'm an encyclopedia) i can't think of that many we can easily get, who would be of sufficient quality to push us into the top 6 guaranteed.

Strikes me the likes of Neres, Malcolm, Traore, all seem to be predominantly Right Wing Forwards but can also play through the middle.

Are we gonna see Richarlison given another go down the middle if we can get a right winger that suits Silva's template.

Possibly rotating to play through the middle on occasion and Richarlison on the right?

I'm not saying i necessarily agree with the above, however, there is a team not so far away that has 'decent' success playing an interchangeable front 3 without an orthodox 9.

DLC is about to emulate Harry Kane and start scoring 20 a season so we don’t need one :)

I thought Richarlison played well as a striker tbh. When we put DCL in there we flopped massively until the Chelsea game when Richarlison moved to the right and the front three started to look balanced again.

If we could get a wife forward and the striking options for the middle were Richarlison and DCL that wouldn’t be the worse thing in the world. Obviously I’d like us to find a young Suárez who will carry us to the top 4 but that only happens to that lot over the park.

In Paris, his mum was crying because he was playing 6 and she wanted her little sweetheart to play 8, she talked to the coach to fix that, then to the president, then to medias. Trust me, this women is the devil, she bored everybody in France.

He isn't an angel neither, after the elimination against United in CL, he went in a club and posted some pictures on Instagram celebrating with... PATRICE EVRA, the man who insult all PSG's fan of MF.
We dont need this kind of person in Everton, i dont know the club as good as you guys because i'm living in France but it seems like the club is well managed,we need soldiers and classy footballer, not fake stars who considerate the club as a springboard.

DCL was out celebrating the RS win ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back