Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think by ‘low wages’ he meant ‘not 200k a week’ rather than that we were going to pay everyone in wine gums. I’m amazed that some people seem to have completely missed the context of those quotes.

Not really, you really think that we are putting so much importance on reducing the wage bill that we are going to sign foreign young players that are probably on 2k a week and offer them 50k or whatever? He will be on around 20k imo and that over 5 years makes him a millionaire. He and everyone in the world knows that if he breaks through and has one good season , there will be a new contract offer

Not really, you really think that we are putting so much importance on reducing the wage bill that we are going to sign foreign young players that are probably on 2k a week and offer them 50k or whatever? He will be on around 20k imo and that over 5 years makes him a millionaire. He and everyone in the world knows that if he breaks through and has one good season , there will be a new contract offer
Not sure what point you think you’re making? We don’t pay our under 23 players anywhere near £20k a week, so you’re just agreeing with the point that you were trying to disagree with originally.

Not sure what point you think you’re making? We don’t pay our under 23 players anywhere near £20k a week, so you’re just agreeing with the point that you were trying to disagree with originally.

Someone said that if we sign him for 15m he won’t be on low wages , I’m saying that it probably won’t be 15m up front and he won’t be on high wages which fits into the model described by mosh

Someone said that if we sign him for 15m he won’t be on low wages , I’m saying that it probably won’t be 15m up front and he won’t be on high wages which fits into the model described by mosh

I *think* I'm right in saying that for him to qualify for a work permit, he will need to be on pretty decent wages

giphy.gif

Putting 2 & 2 together and getting 50

Reece James has been crossed out on this list, and didnt the echo link him with us a week or so ago? Have we struck a deal up?

Alot of people questioning the valididity of the document and rightly so.

Just stoking up the transfer fire myself

The model he described was about relatively low wages though, not properly low wages. He described Lukaku's £70k a week as low. The context he was talking in was about spending huge amounts of money, he specifically used the example of us not being able to pay someone £250k a week to replace Lukaku. All these people saying 'it goes against the model' weren't paying attention to what was actually said, they've just read the headline. There was nothing to suggest we wouldn't pay people £100k a week or more, just that we couldn't replace players on £70k a week with ones on £250k a week.

Putting 2 & 2 together and getting 50

Reece James has been crossed out on this list, and didnt the echo link him with us a week or so ago? Have we struck a deal up?

Alot of people questioning the valididity of the document and rightly so.

Just stoking up the transfer fire myself

Bloody hell. If that's real, that's shocking that that document is out in the public domain.

We spent 11m on lookman who we don’t play, 11m on Vlasic that’s played about 10 games and 7m on a player that has never and may never even pull on an Everton shirt in his career

Wasnt Lookman £7.5mil rising to £11mil ?

Vlasic was about £9mil, (just over €10mil)

Onyekuru £7mil

But none of them were signed by Silva / Brands and all were potentially profitable signings...we would double our money on all of them.

That was a spanish media who made that up in feburary, all fake she is still his agent.

If his mum is his agent then we probably have a good chance as he would play every week + we would pay. They seem to be her 2 big concerns.

Jacuzzis are awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back