Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I don’t get this potential Sosa signing . Suspect he won’t qualify for a work permit unless he has dual nationality which a lot of Argentinian players do have . Ok we are buying players at source and price is cheaper but surely we need players especially in midfield for this season ? Will this be another Onyekuru situation? Will be just be loaned out season after season ? Surely Brands and Co would have a good idea re work permit before deal is done ?

Long term planning mate, tbf, we'll get nowhere by just buying players for the coming season, we need to have top youngsters waiting in the wings too, instead of having to pay £30m+ for every first team player.

Rabiot will not come in Everton. And i hope he wont.

First of all, he probably think he is too good for Everton. That’s what he said about Tottenham, so i let u imagine what he think about everton.

His mother, who is also his agent, is horrific. In France, she made interviews every two weeks to give her point of view about where Emery should make him play, why Didier Deschamps didn’t choose him, etc.

He is a really good friend of Aurier so i let you imagine the kind of person he is. NO THANKS. Next.

(I m not talking about the player who is, indeed, a really good midfield)

Rabiot will not come in Everton. And i hope he wont.

First of all, he probably think he is too good for Everton. That’s what he said about Tottenham, so i let u imagine what he think about everton.

His mother, who is also his agent, is horrific. In France, she made interviews every two weeks to give her point of view about where Emery should make him play, why Didier Deschamps didn’t choose him, etc.

He is a really good friend of Aurier so i let you imagine the kind of person he is. NO THANKS. Next.

(I m not talking about the player who is, indeed, a really good midfield)
You maybe right in everything you say.But I did read yesterday that his mother is no longer his agent.

Not with the wages they'll be paying him to get a work permit.

His wages won’t be high I don’t think, high fees low wages was the model mosh said wasn’t it? Also I doubt that the 15m is all upfront , will have heaps of add ons and appearance related clauses one would hope

Not a chance are we paying over £10m for a player to play in our u23’s.

Plus I can’t see him being too impressed when we tell him he’s going to be playing in front of minimal crowds for the foreseeable.

We spent 11m on lookman who we don’t play, 11m on Vlasic that’s played about 10 games and 7m on a player that has never and may never even pull on an Everton shirt in his career

His wages won’t be high I don’t think, high fees low wages was the model mosh said wasn’t it? Also I doubt that the 15m is all upfront , will have heaps of add ons and appearance related clauses one would hope
I think by ‘low wages’ he meant ‘not 200k a week’ rather than that we were going to pay everyone in wine gums. I’m amazed that some people seem to have completely missed the context of those quotes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back