• Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG-20171105-WA0005.jpg

How do you know his release clause mate?
West Ham was looking at him last month, supposedly made a bid, and the Alaves manager came out and said that unless they meet his release clause, said it was 23M, they weren't selling. There's all sorts of big name club rumors as well.

Looks like there is a focus again on personality as well as quality. This is probably undervalued because it isn't in FIFA or football manager but building a great "team" is very important to having prolonged success.

We can rule out any links to Icardi, Balotelli, Ben Arfa etc then

Slightly worried that Jagielka and Baines haven't announced they're leaving the club at the end of the season.

I'm not. Even if they don't go, they've now fully transitioned into squad players who play 2-3 games a season.

I think both will leave and seek a few more years playing elsewhere but if they don't, they'll be retained on new deals with reduced salaries to reflect their new lesser status in the squad.

I'm not. Even if they don't go, they've now fully transitioned into squad players who play 2-3 games a season.

I think both will leave and seek a few more years playing elsewhere but if they don't, they'll be retained on new deals with reduced salaries to reflect their new lesser status in the squad.

Hoping we give them both 2 years myself, along with Williams, that should bring the fume.

We want a new, young, hungry squad and having players like Baines and Jagielka around isn't t good enough. The only reason they'd be given new deals is sentimentality, which has plagued this club for years.

It's time for both to go.

We want a new, young, hungry squad and having players like Baines and Jagielka around isn't t good enough. The only reason they'd be given new deals is sentimentality, which has plagued this club for years.

It's time for both to go.

I completely agree. I'm just acknowledging the very real possibility that they're kept on another year (one or both) as a place holder to accommodate sales of other players first before they're replaced the summer after.

Status
Not open for further replies.