Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? I saw an article from ESPN on June 14th that talked about it still being in place and that he was going to fight the ban

Just read it on here this morning that’s all, wouldn’t surprise me if he did get it overturned tbh. But I have no idea if it actually has , I mean I havnt seen articles or anything

Is there a possibility with Brands and Raiola being good friends that the Kean situation is a you scratch my back and I scratch your's type of deal between the 2?

We "show interest" in Kean to increase what Juve offer him in wages and add-ons while we get Raiola to lighten up on the weaseling for one of his other clients who we are interested in?

*cough cough* Lozano *cough cough*

:)

This is the more likely scenario by the sounds of it , excluding the Lozano bit

Here's the highlights for that Andreas Skov Olsen. Defending and keeping looks dodgy but he looks good at finishing with both feet and quite big for a wide player

For £15 mil is he better value than Neres for £50 mil? Or Traore for £25 mil? It does look like we are definitely targetting a left footed RW!

For £15 mil is he better value than Neres for £50 mil? Or Traore for £25 mil? It does look like we are definitely targetting a left footed RW!
That's a great point especially if we are in for Zouma and Kean - Moshiri's warchest can only stretch so far ( unless it is Usmanov's)

Based on the little one can discern from such a video the boy looks talented and has the potential to develop.

However totally unproven at any decent level.

I think we'll be selling onyreku, Walcott and lookman this window if I'm honest. If we can get 25m for onyreku, 20-25m for lookman and 10m for Walcott that's a potential 55m return. Think tosun and sandro will be staying and the others will get very little fees for.

I'd rather us sell players that actually need selling. Two of them are still on relatively small wages, are young and have great potential, we need to be trying to get rid of the ones on massive wages. There's also the fact that if we sold those 3 we'd need to buy another 2 or 3 wingers. Think we'd sell one for the right price, but no more.

Mirallas, Sandro and Bolasie are the same positions, further away from the first team and on bigger wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back