Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Because they're probably embarrassed at what we got for him. He'll probably be worth twice that, by the end of the season
Maybe, but if he would have stayed with us his value wouldn´t have increased. If he becomes a world beater it´s because he left us and took his chances elsewhere.

Am I the only one who want to put my foot through the Tv screen every time that utter bell end Dharmeth Sheth does his cringeworthy little transfer rewind bit?? Genuinely make some feel queasy :/
The background music is sending subliminal messages making me wait for breaking news

Are Bolasie and Martina still here?
What do they do in training?
Can't believe Mirallas, Niasse, Besic are in and around the team and squad - so strange. Schneiderlin is less a big issue because he feels probably like he's reserve for Gana or Gomes now but other players frozen out must be a really strange situation

Are Bolasie and Martina still here?
What do they do in training?
Can't believe Mirallas, Niasse, Besic are in and around the team and squad - so strange. Schneiderlin is less a big issue because he feels probably like he's reserve for Gana or Gomes now but other players frozen out must be a really strange situation
As long as they get a wage packet they don't care one iota.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back