Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd much rather give him a go at £30m ish than Zaha at £60m, and I have never seen Malcom kick a ball.

It's not just the price as well

His age and the fact we've already successfully integrated unwanted Barca players into our squad is a selling point for me

He's also mates with Richarlison, which means it'll help keep the star man happy

Just lots of positives to the deal

I rate Zaha, but for me he's a short term fix whereas Malcolm represents a possible long term solution, and I generally prefer the club to be forward thinking. We've got experience and proven quality with the likes of Delph, we can go younger on the winger I think

WHERE ARE THE LINKS TO LOZANO?

BRANDS, LAST YEAR I WROTE ABOUT A CUTE MEXICAN GIRL THAT HAD LOZANO ON HER SHIRT WHICH WHEN HE SIGNS WILL GIVE ME WONDERFUL PANGS OF EROTIC NOSTALGIA EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL. BUT YOU IGNORED THAT. YOU HAD TO KEEP LOOKMAN.

ZAHA WILL MAKE ME CRY AND THINK OF DRUGS AND KNIVES BECAUSE HE IS FROM LONDON AND THAT IS A DISGUSTING PLACE.

BRANDS, LAST YEAR I WROTE ABOUT A CUTE MEXICAN GIRL THAT HAD LOZANO ON HER SHIRT WHICH WHEN HE SIGNS WILL GIVE ME WONDERFUL PANGS OF EROTIC NOSTALGIA EVERY TIME HE TOUCHES THE BALL. BUT YOU IGNORED THAT. YOU HAD TO KEEP LOOKMAN.

ZAHA WILL MAKE ME CRY AND THINK OF DRUGS AND KNIVES BECAUSE HE IS FROM LONDON AND THAT IS A DISGUSTING PLACE.

Reported. And stop shouting.

Quick, someone find the #Satire button!!

It's not just the price as well

His age and the fact we've already successfully integrated unwanted Barca players into our squad is a selling point for me

He's also mates with Richarlison, which means it'll help keep the star man happy

Just lots of positives to the deal

I rate Zaha, but for me he's a short term fix whereas Malcolm represents a possible long term solution, and I generally prefer the club to be forward thinking. We've got experience and proven quality with the likes of Delph, we can go younger on the winger I think
Zaha is only 26...

Zaha is only 26...

I doubt we'd get our money back for him, even if he is only 26. He has two good seasons with us then he's going to be 28/29. Is anyone really going to spend 60+ on him at that stage? We got less than 30 for Gana for instance, and didn't spend a high amount bringing him in either

At 22, Malcolm could not only potentially be a good player for us but we can sell him in a couple of years for a tidy profit

I doubt we'd get our money back for him, even if he is only 26. He has two good seasons with us then he's going to be 28/29. Is anyone really going to spend 60+ on him at this stage?

At 22, Malcolm could not only potentially be a good player for us but we can sell him in a couple of years for a tidy profit

Well gueye is 30 in a month and someone is prepared to pay 30+m now, in 2 years the fees players are goin for are likely to be even more insane

I doubt we'd get our money back for him, even if he is only 26. He has two good seasons with us then he's going to be 28/29. Is anyone really going to spend 60+ on him at that stage? We got less than 30 for Gana for instance, and didn't spend a high amount bringing him in either

Right if Zaha and Malcolm were the same cost which one would you go for?

Depends if he went up a level around better players maybe his value would increase. But I tend to agree. Just a puzzling one all round really. Maybe Mosh is pushing for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back