Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possible unpopular opinion--We get Zaha in, and he competes with Bernard and Richarlison for a place on the wings will be just what they need. At the moment, they go straight into the team without any challenge. I think our first choice would be Zaha left and Richie on the right, and that is an unreal prospect. Zaha has come on leaps and bounds since his Man utd days, and would be an unreal signing. Bernard I like, but still a bit suspect on some of his qualities, which I hope was just him getting fit and adapting to the league. We need competition for places, to stop complacency. My only concern would be if the money we paid for Zaha affected other positions we needed to buy for which would make me want to go for a cheaper option in Malcom.

I don't think there is one team that's improved much in the league, we'll only see action in the last week of the window no team has done anything note worthy yet.
I'am genuinely not a someone who'll starting
Nail, Head, Hit! Well done Sir, the hystericals are starting to get on my nipple ends!
Dont let them get to you la. It's not their fault. Imagine being someone who for 2 months goes through pain and anguish over transfers. Constantly refreshing Twitter, Constantly looking to see who's following who on Instagram??Constantly looking for the smallest crumb of news just to settle their nerves. Just let them crack on.

Well, so far, we've done a good job selling our better young prospects, retaining the players we don't play and weakening our defensive depth by selling Jags and going nowhere with Zouma.

Gomes and Delph are positive moves at least - otherwise we are into last minute trading.

You have to wonder why the transfer window is so long when a lot of it gets compressed into the last couple of weeks.

Be boss to live in a world where all deals, no matter when they were completed, could only be announced on the last day of the window.

My newly-incorporated mattress protector business would fold in no time, but it’d be worth it for the relative peace and quiet, and lack of shouts about how some garbage team has overtaken us because they splashed £40m on someone nobody had heard of before the window.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back