Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHAHAHAHA mad aren’t they lemmings
You know that was faked? Disney made a documentary in the 50s and the film crew threw the lemmings off the cliff.

Taken from Alaska department of fish and game...

"According to a 1983 investigation by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation producer Brian Vallee, the lemming scenes were faked. The lemmings supposedly committing mass suicide by leaping into the ocean were actually thrown off a cliff by the Disney filmmakers. The epic "lemming migration" was staged using careful editing, tight camera angles and a few dozen lemmings running on snow covered lazy-Susan style turntable."

Well if your advocating spending proper money on tosh like Smalling we might as well save our money and get Gary Cahill on a free transfer.

No. No I'm bloody not. I never once said we should sign Smalling, Jones or Cahill nor for proper money as you say. I suggested in a fantasy list of players we might get this summer that we need a CB with EPL experience, I used Smalling as a (piss poor it turns out) example of whats out there given the dearth of CB we are linked with or who fit the Zouma criteria. FFS.

No. No I'm bloody not. I never once said we should sign Smalling, Jones or Cahill nor for proper money as you say. I suggested in a fantasy list of players we might get this summer that we need a CB with EPL experience, I used Smalling as a (piss poor it turns out) example of whats out there given the dearth of CB we are linked with or who fit the Zouma criteria. FFS.

Don't fret good man, Sunday is the day of peace ;)

Being linked with Bakayoko from Chelsea today, he was on loan at AC Milan last year and Chelsea value him at £40m. Given that he was poor for Chelsea I would not be too happy if we paid £40m for him. Hoping we sign someone else for the Gana replacement

All quiet down Morrisons but expecting things to hot up by Monday

Any links with our players and Turkish teams, I instantly class as a fantasy. There is no way he would be leaving for there with no loan fee. He played well the last few games of last season in Gomes place, so unless it's a permanent transfer or for a decent loan fee, I can't see him off

Being linked with Bakayoko from Chelsea today, he was on loan at AC Milan last year and Chelsea value him at £40m. Given that he was poor for Chelsea I would not be too happy if we paid £40m for him. Hoping we sign someone else for the Gana replacement

i'd imagine that would be a deadline day loan deal

I'm chill big man. I don't want a cast off CB anymore than you but can see it happening.

Could happen mate, gotta believe that the folk in charge have things under control. Silva obviously frustrated and rightly so but it's Brands who has to get the best deals possible for us so for all we know the 5 players Silva wants are all lined up and we are just negotiating on the price.

I'll certainly feel better when some new players walk through the door.

You know that was faked? Disney made a documentary in the 50s and the film crew threw the lemmings off the cliff.

"According to a 1983 investigation by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation producer Brian Vallee, the lemming scenes were faked. The lemmings supposedly committing mass suicide by leaping into the ocean were actually thrown off a cliff by the Disney filmmakers. The epic "lemming migration" was staged using careful editing, tight camera angles and a few dozen lemmings running on snow covered lazy-Susan style turntable."
Na don’t say that

That has ruined my day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back