Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we get kean, he scores a few then Juve are just gonna buy him back and we're back to square one. We're going to need another striker even if he does come in

£52m bid 'rejected' now.

Please Marcel... let's not dwell on this for longer than is strictly necessary. Can't have Crystal f'ing Palace fleecing us again here.

£52m bid 'rejected' now.

Please Marcel... let's not dwell on this for longer than is strictly necessary. Can't have Crystal f'ing Palace fleecing us again here.

I think we fleeced ourselves rather than Palace doing it. We went straight in with a daft price for Bolasie and they said "yeah".

Better to bid low and suss out what it will take than to bid high and have Palace chairman grinning to himself rubbing his hands together saying "Marcel you mug, I'd have taken 8m less".

I'm sure they must still want McCarthy too so all of this will come into play I'm sure.

A random thought: perhaps we might be negotiating with Juve so they sign Kean to a long-term contract to then loan him to us for 2 years with us only making a contribution to wages and so freeing up £ for Zaha? Just trying to fit today’s random chaos into some kind of logical model...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back