Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I could see Walcott staying for now but being sold for a premium in January.
We have to bring in a CB though - unless Gbamin is the back up there too?
Can't see Tosun or Niasse staying past next week though.

in walsh's defence, martina and klaassen were koeman buys, rooney was a kenwright buy.

Pickford has been good value for me, we overpaid for sigurdsson, but he's arguably our best player, he's certainly not been a crap buy.

The youngsters he bought, lookman, vlasic and onyekuru, we've nearly doubled what we've paid for them. Had the best years out of gana and sold for a massive profit.

Sandro has been a massive failure, but none of us question is signing at the time, he looked to be an absolute bargain, but hey, he was a low fee, and maybe we can still make a very minor profit, who knows how his season will go. and then stupid players that allardyce got have been massive failures, but his hit record is starting to look better than the horror show it's portrayed as

Pluses
Pickford
Gueye
Lookman
Vlasic
Onyekuru
Calvert-Lewin

Par
Sigurdsson
Keane

Negatives
Bolasie
Sandro
Williams
Schneiderlin
Tosun
Walcott
Keane is not par probably the best signing from that era.. Should be next club captain in my opinion

It's not an English issue. Onyenkuru just didn't have the fee. That being said, he should still get a permit under part B of the appeals process. My guess is that Brands doesnt rate him.
So he mustn't have had the fee when he was on loan to Anderlecht, but still got in there. Would they have to appealed under part B to go there or would they consider the fee we paid? I honestly don't know the compatibility between the systems for the English Premier League compared to the Dutch league, so may well be talking out of my behind.

I also presume that Brand (and/or Silva) doesn't rate him or his chances here, so was happy to let him go.

I still have no idea why he moved from Anderlecht to Turkey that last year. He needed just one more year and he would have gotten EU citizenship. Instead he went to Turkey to...I don't even know, get caps for the national team? Just really made no sense.

So he mustn't have had the fee when he was on loan to Anderlecht, but still got in there. Would they have to appealed under part B to go there or would they consider the fee we paid? I honestly don't know the compatibility between the systems for the English Premier League compared to the Dutch league, so may well be talking out of my behind.

I also presume that Brand (and/or Silva) doesn't rate him or his chances here, so was happy to let him go.

Maybe they do rate him, but an extra 14m towards another winger who can actually contribute this season is a better option.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back