Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to claim to be an expert on him, but every time I watched Watford last year I was really underwhelmed by doucoure (except at Goodison, typically). I kept hearing people saying he was great, but he seemed to be almost non existent in the games I saw against good sides. Maybe I just caught him on some off days, but I wasn’t that impressed.

He was absolutely useless in the FA Cup final. Astonishingly bad.

I realise it was a rampant Man City, but for a suposed star player he was woeful.

I am not sure if there would be any value in adding him.

High wages, large fee and not going to puah us into top spots contention.

I don’t think it’s a given that a young lad, new to the league will score enough goals to justify dropping our leading goal scorer.
In fact I think it’s highly unlikely. But even if he does get a bucketload I would prefer to add his goals to Siggurdsons total and greatly increase our goal tally overall, that is surely a better aim than expecting Kean to carry the entire workload.

Does any one use the Come on You Blues forum?

I’ve just seen on Twitter they are saying that’s where the original link with Zaha came from, and they’ve got an update.

Probably nothing like.

Be shocked if we sign Doucoure.

Gomes and Gbamin will be first choice so it means either Siggurdsson is dropping to the bench and we go:

Gbamin Doucoure

Gomes

No way we are spending £40+ million on a player to come sit on the bench.

Does any one use the Come on You Blues forum?

I’ve just seen on Twitter they are saying that’s where the original link with Zaha came from, and they’ve got an update.

Probably nothing like.

Think it just said we will try again with another bid before end of window. Who knows?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back