Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2019

Everton's Transfer Window

• Good

Votes: 394 49.0%
  • Alright

Votes: 329 40.9%
  • Poor

Votes: 81 10.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Player would have sanctioned it.

Massive gamble though - if Watford and Palace refuse to sell its left us with little to no time to find a replacement.

At present we've signed Kean and lost Gana & Zouma - Delph is injury prone/squaddie, Gbamin is an unknown and Gomes was here last year.

Without a winger and CB I think we'll have missed an opportunity this window to push for the top 4.

Hopefully some twists and turns but got a bad feeling our tactic of leave it to deadline day wont work with a teams key player compared to a sides squaddie players like Mina, Gomes etc.

Surprised weve not tried for Chiesa at Fiorentina if were offering silly money for Zaha.

a) Zaha is better for this league/what we need (at the moment - Chiesa has a higher ceiling)
b) Fiorentina's chairman already said no sale at any price - has turned down Juve (and IIRC Inter or Napoli) this window
c) He'll go to Juve next summer most likely
d) We're probably just not interested

Surely we have deals that just need to be signed off, as last thing we want to be doing is trying to get replacements tomorrow/thursday, for players we thought may sign [zaha etc], but going to be a mad day and a bit, may have that deal sheet thing as well which is usually 2 hours after deadline usually 1am for the 11pm end, so maybe 7pm Thursday ?

Interesting Hunter says no 2nd bid has been submitted for Zaha

Yep, not a formal bid is the line anybody remotely close to being in the know is saying. Just a proposal in the works.

I imagine there'll be a bid soon and if it hasn't already gone in already, the reports will soon come. And I imagine it'll get rejected. Personally, I really would like us to just offer the valuation which Palace want (which despite the posturing, won't be £80m).

Surely we have deals that just need to be signed off, as last thing we want to be doing is trying to get replacements tomorrow/thursday, for players we thought may sign [zaha etc], but going to be a mad day and a bit, may have that deal sheet thing as well which is usually 2 hours after deadline usually 1am for the 11pm end, so maybe 7pm Thursday ?
you'd like to think so mate but I think we may have done an all in or nothing on these two.

I guess we'll find out in the next couple of days. I'm currently in France and can't ask anyone what they think of Sidebe as they all talk French and I ain't got a clue what anyone's going on about lol

Nothing knew from Hunter (or Joyce, or King, for that matter).

Basically, they're only saying what they know. We've had bids rejected and are currently still trying.

Something big will have to give with Zaha for us to get it done, though. I just don't think there's any point in trying for Doucoure at this stage tbh.

At least they havent rejected the £70mill plus players bid like reported earlier. Gives me hope that the negotiations are still ongoing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back