Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

He never said it wasn't Toure.
It won’t stop those with an agenda sticking the boot in though. He never said “another signing will be done by the weekend” as some have purposely misquoted either to make him look like a fraud. He actually said the the CLUB were HOPING to agree another signing by the weekend which he’s obviously been told. If some people don’t like him or think he chats sh!t then fine that’s your opinion. But don’t purposely misquote the fella to make him look bad and suit your own agenda

Suspect we may see West Ham been linked again with Onanna . The player they were interested in off Fulham has gone and injured himself with Marco Dilva unsure of the length of injury or severity of it . They’ve Rice’s money burning a hole in their pocket plus he almost went there last season . Maybe one to keep eye on

Suspect we may see West Ham been linked again with Onanna . The player they were interested in off Fulham has gone and injured himself with Marco Dilva unsure of the length of injury or severity of it . They’ve Rice’s money burning a hole in their pocket plus he almost went there last season . Maybe one to keep eye on
When Onana leaves Everton, it won’t be for West Ham, he turned then down last year, why would he go now

I reckon they will go for Ward-Prowse instead, can't see the Onana to West Ham transfer happening.

It won’t stop those with an agenda sticking the boot in though. He never said “another signing will be done by the weekend” as some have purposely misquoted either to make him look like a fraud. He actually said the the CLUB were HOPING to agree another signing by the weekend which he’s obviously been told. If some people don’t like him or think he chats sh!t then fine that’s your opinion. But don’t purposely misquote the fella to make him look bad and suit your own agenda

He is not going to sleep with you.

I presume this is going to be another day of hopes crushed? Bring it on
and tomorrow and the day after. Fingers crossed !!!! i dont care about the fee / that he still maybe unproven. We need something to happen and this might draw other players like Gnonto. Is there no Ashley young type of older head striker available as 3rd striker to teach the young ones, Vardy lol ?
IFFFFF we get Toure i would like a more experienced back up as Cannon is probably off.

I’m hopeful we’ll win the league unbeaten this season and that Margot Robbie will turn up at my front door in her undies tonight. Of course we’re hopeful we’ll sign players, saying that doesn’t mean anything. He knows what he’s doing, he knows plebs think he’s ITK and will shower him with attention if he vaguely alludes to something. I wish people would just stop indulging him, it should be obvious by now that he knows absolutely zero.

It's only a dislocated shoulder, media seems to be making a huge deal out of it. He'll be ok in a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back