Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ikeanacho will suit us better than El Bipolar Toure
Iheanacho is possibly better suited right now, and maybe more affordable. Toure looks a similar type of player to DCL so I'm guessing that's the thought process.

We need to decide who we want as a forward and go and get the deal done in good time for the opening game. It's very important we make a better start this season and don't throw points away through terrible preparation.

If we need to make a sale or a couple of sales to get our no.1 striker, then make those deals and get it done. If it means taking a little bit less for Gray or Holgate etc, then make those deals. It will be worth it if we get off to a better start with some points on the board. Finishing higher than 17th needs to be the target this year and each place earns more money.

It won’t stop those with an agenda sticking the boot in though. He never said “another signing will be done by the weekend” as some have purposely misquoted either to make him look like a fraud. He actually said the the CLUB were HOPING to agree another signing by the weekend which he’s obviously been told. If some people don’t like him or think he chats sh!t then fine that’s your opinion. But don’t purposely misquote the fella to make him look bad and suit your own agenda

I have no personal relationship with Al but I sympathise with his position. Its unfortunate but the haters will hate on him because they desire the adulation he receives from other blues.

Its just the nature of the beast and applies to many others - haters hate on Jizzy Jazz for his decent position on the FAB, they hate on Zatara for being able to draw up fantasy lists of yoof signings from his ¥500,000,000 Condo, they hate on FB92 because of his extensive football knowledge / his move into the mainstream and so on.

Fans dont have to retweet what Big Al says end of the day. He's doing no harm reporting what he gets told from his sources.

Imagine living in Barbieland and not the real world.
PSX_20230724_085754.webp

I have no personal relationship with Al but I sympathise with his position. Its unfortunate but the haters will hate on him because they desire the adulation he receives from other blues.

Its just the nature of the beast and applies to many others - haters hate on Jizzy Jazz for his decent position on the FAB, they hate on Zatara for being able to draw up fantasy lists of yoof signings from his ¥500,000,000 Condo, they hate on FB92 because of his extensive football knowledge / his move into the mainstream and so on.

Fans dont have to retweet what Big Al says end of the day. He's doing no harm reporting what he gets told from his sources.
If this is his actual nickname questions need to be asked.

If its just a nickname you gave him questions also need to be asked.

@nsno-chris

I can see one of the following happening.

We sign this kid El Bilal Toure. (I don't see it unless MSP have suddenly rocked up and decided screw it let's just spend spend spend)
We don't sign Toure but sign Iheanacho (If i was a betting man this is where my money would be)
And finally, given that he's burnt most his bridges and no one wants him, Chairman Bill will get on the blower to Chelsea and offer Lukaku an escape which Chelsea will accept but Rom will turn down as he see's himself as above us but Dyche will convince him to come back. (wildcard)
So we won’t sign EBT, Toure or Iheanacho but will somehow get Lukaku, who is absolutely levels above the others.

The guy who first broke our interest in EBT three weeks ago (Sacha Tavolieri) also explained that we were offering stage payments over a multi-year (five) deal. Paraphrasing a Chairman Bill saying from the Moyes era you don’t need £30m to buy a £30m player. This is how we afford him IF he chooses us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back