Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not saying he is a player we ahould go for but diallo who was linked at cb last season can leave psg maybe a loan to cover cb.

Good points. Right fit obviously means everything.
I do think it's important that the player is physically capable of playing in our league though. No denying there are players who just aren't up to it, but I think the ability to play in the system/style is as important.

For example I think an absolute disaster at Everton (not that we can afford him) would be Memphis Depay.

You ignoring the battery with a tick next to it suggesting he is “recharged” after his holiday?
Why are you acting as though he's not been rumoured to be off to Fulham/Palace and Saudi? Like no way in the realms of possibility could this mean he's off.

100%.

The insta post literally has a picture of a battery with a tick next to it, pointing out he is recharged.

If people really wanted to get worked up, we could just mention how he makes no reference to Everton in his bio, while most footballers point out who they play for 😂
Bound to be a bit sheepish about playing for Everton. I often tell strangers I support Marine

They were missing Mitrovic last time we played them and they spanked us 1-3
Indeed but being in a deep relegation battle is a bit different to a season opening game at home with some fresh faces. Plus Palhinha is a baller and will be a big miss for them.

Why are you acting as though he's not been rumoured to be off to Fulham/Palace and Saudi? Like no way in the realms of possibility could this mean he's off.
I’m not. He may well leave. But his post doesn’t suggest that, yet you are acting like it does.

The use of the battery and tick strongly suggest it was a holiday and he is returning for pre season rather than leaving, which you are just ignoring to make some drama out of something innocuous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back