Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
All part of the plan. Try and fool the fans into believing that we're doing all we can and putting money on the table.

( But just making sure we've left it just to late ) not an easy job for Thelwell, one of them might actually come off and put us/board in a sticky position.
I fully believe that the club have continually played these games in the past, and I certainly believe we will get some of the same this summer, but I expect it to split the difference. As in, I think we will end up with a couple of genuinely decent signings, but also a load of the usual panic dross and lots of 'we tried' nonesense.

I think our situation is slightly too precarious even for our board (Kenwright) to enact his full playback. Just some.

It is very likely that El Bilal's deal will be closed today. In fact, there is one last attempt from Everton, but there are no other players involved in the operation. The only chance for the English team to sign him is if they offer more money than Atalanta, who already have an agreement. That's the information I have.
But Romano said it was done Monday night and signed off Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back