Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Continued to be linked with Gnonto. Very similar story than el bilal...weeks of links and we may eventually make a move when it's too late as other teams will eventually enter the race. They will never learn.
All part of the plan. Try and fool the fans into believing that we're doing all we can and putting money on the table.

( But just making sure we've left it just to late ) not an easy job for Thelwell, one of them might actually come off and put us/board in a sticky position.

I've been thinking about this and, upon reflection, as much as I fought his corner and gave him a chance whilst he was here it was clear that he was woefully out of his depth. His little stint at Chelsea after us, plus some of the interviews he and a couple of players have conducted recently, just reinforces that.

I do think that, based on my early impressions of Dyche, he's much more suited for our position and not to mention he's also clearly far more experienced at this level (and a better 'man manager' for sure). We're in a better position now than we were at the start of last season IMO.
There is no doubt in my mind Lampard is that bad, worst I've seen, I don't really recall what Walker was like on a tactical or management level but at least he had done one decent job before us.

It is very likely that El Bilal will close today.
Indeed there is one last attempt by Everton, but there are no other players involved in the operation. The only option for the English to take him is to pay more than Atalanta, with whom there is a deal. That gets to me.

It is very likely that El Bilal's deal will be closed today. In fact, there is one last attempt from Everton, but there are no other players involved in the operation. The only chance for the English team to sign him is if they offer more money than Atalanta, who already have an agreement. That's the information I have.

It is very likely that El Bilal will close today.
Indeed there is one last attempt by Everton, but there are no other players involved in the operation. The only option for the English to take him is to pay more than Atalanta, with whom there is a deal. That gets to me.

I think what he is saying is that we are offering a higher Wage to the player rather than more to Almeria, which was always going to be the case.

We’re in a 1 horse race on Gnonto, Leeds are in no position where they have to sell and if you listen to their fans, they’ll only entertain stupid money for him
Depends if he eventually pushes for a transfer tho, given his international chances.

Leeds must have quite a high wage bill to deal with, depending on relegation clauses on there signings tho..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back