Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were to ignore our financial limitations a moment, we do need two more wingers (if, as expected, Gray leaves). In that scenario, we would only have McNeil and Danjuma.

Won't be signing this lad and Gnonto due to the finances, but we need to be looking out for 2 wide men really.
Which is why we shouldn't sell Gray. He's a warm body that, while inconsistent, fills a need that only gets worse were he to depart

watch him play? Even Zats never heard of him

Actually (surprise, surprise) I have because were linked before and i also suggested him as a player we could exchange with Moise Kean a year or two ago.

:p

FWIW i dont see why it would be him or Gnonto (aside from funds). I also expect Dyche to pick Him over Gnonto as hes English and 6ft odd.

In terms of potential, hes an u20 international and very highly rated...

Yep.

Absolutely wrecks my head how many people simply look at “appearances” and “goals” and decide whether a player is any good or not, without bothering to check how many times a player started, what position they played, and how old they are.

Ronaldo wasn’t banging in 40 a season at 19 either.

Iling only got into the first team squad in December last year and has clearly been used off the bench as he finds his feet.
end of his ankles most likely

Because in Jackson 8 games in charge he won 11pts.

In dyches previous 16 games in charge he'd won 14pts.

Dyche had put Burnley in the position they were in and Jackson did well to get the results they did.

You cant have someone in charge of a team for 30 games then blame they guy they had in charge for 8, especially if he did ridiculously well considering the position they were in.

Does Dyche get any credit for keeping up the worst ever Everton squad any manager has ever inherited

Actually (surprise, surprise) I have because were linked before and i also suggested him as a player we could exchange with Moise Kean a year or two ago.

:p

FWIW i dont see why it would be him or Gnonto (aside from funds). I also expect Dyche to pick Him over Gnonto as hes English and 6ft odd.

In terms of potential, hes an u20 international and very highly rated...
...............and plays on the left , when we desperately need someone to play on the right.

but apart from that , impressive knowledge as ever Zat

...............and plays on the left , when we desperately need someone to play on the right.

but apart from that , impressive knowledge as ever Zat

From memory, he does...but been used LWB for Juve since Dec (as another poster also stated) off the bench to integrate into the 11.

Can also play right wing and in u19s Juventus side played number 10 and a couple of other roles.

Could be wrong, going off memory very similar positions as Gnonto -- though both could play different roles in the same side.

Problem is non look good enough and look league 1 standard even with our poor squad you’d of thought they would of got game time Simms and Cannon looked the best options and ended up out on loan then when he was recalled hardly got a chance and had to watch maupay in front of him or someone who isn’t a striker and no presence up top so that being said it’s no surprise they want to move on as well as us moving them on. And as someone else said when your catchment area also has RS, City and United no surprise it’s rare a quality player comes through but we should be seeing more who at least get first team minutes. Heard a lot about mills and first time I seen him was last night only caught the second half in spells but he doesn’t look likely to be involved either.
The thing is that it only has to succeed once every so often (bringing through a young player) for the whole process to be worthwhile. You have to sift through a lot of youngsters to get one like Robinson who moved on to Fulham. Even someone like Forshaw did a job for Bielsa at Leeds for a while in the Championship then PL.

Missing my point, which is basically loads of transfers are done and confirmed in the media, before medicals and it can be 4/5days after it’s confirmed before you see the player holding the shirt.

Yes it could fall through by failing a medical, which has happened. But 99% of the time the deal goes through. Romano said it was done Monday might and could be sealed Tuesday, if EBT was having a medial today or it was booked for tomorrow, Fabrizio would be all over it.

Apparently EBT posted something on instagram 2hrs ago training at his current club.
Mate we have had players have Medicals and all gone ok and still took days after for it to be confirmed I don’t expect anything to be straight forward with us but yes would be nice to have more confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back