Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTF is that?
"There are green shoots of optimism developing which need sensitive nurturing"
He sounds like one of them charlatans who write daily horoscopes in the rags lol lol
Like asking ChatGPT to come up with a few lines of Shakespeare. Just needs the Bill “watch this space” gif for the chef’s kiss.

Remember when Everton were spending big on players and some of questioned the wisdom of that on here. There’s some amongst us who cried “why you arsed it’s not your money lad” and I feel it’s important we hold to account these terrible fans who cheered on Everton into this mess.

You’ve got until sundown to own your comments or the vaults shall show you NO mercy.

Remember when Everton were spending big on players and some of questioned the wisdom of that on here. There’s some amongst us who cried “why you arsed it’s not your money lad” and I feel it’s important we hold to account these terrible fans who cheered on Everton into this mess.

You’ve got until sundown to own your comments or the vaults shall show you NO mercy.

“Qualified accountants know more than you sat in yer ma’s box room lad”

Turns out qualified accounts can be idiots too.

Not sure i agree with that. I mean its not the fans who spend the money. Of course if fans see new money coming onto the club then surely they are going to be excited and cheer the investment and ipportunity it should bring. If Moshiris money had been spent better and in a coodinated way along with people who had made a long term plan then it would have been a good thing. Its all easy in hindsight to say we should not have spent 'big' money.

West Ham should be in a much better position than us. London club and in the Ufea Cup after just winning the Conference. Plus have £100m from the sale of Rice.
Everything in the garden should be rosy for West Ham for those reasons but they’ll be getting a bit nervous- for all the Euro exploits that was a relegation threatened squad that’s lost it’s best player, and hasn’t added anyone with two weeks to go. Rice was certain to leave so why weren’t options ready to go?

The links to big bids for the likes of Maguire, Gallagher or Ward Prowse have all the hallmarks of us in the early Moshiri years, plenty of money but very limited imagination.

Not sure i agree with that. I mean its not the fans who spend the money. Of course if fans see new money coming onto the club then surely they are going to be excited and cheer the investment and ipportunity it should bring. If Moshiris money had been spent better and in a coodinated way along with people who had made a long term plan then it would have been a good thing. Its all easy in hindsight to say we should not have spent 'big' money.
The same fans who cried until we got rich then cajoled Moshiri into splashing the cash around that’s left us in the position we are now pal. The same fans who megamouth the loudest then go missing when they’re shown up as being clueless Geordies.

Let’s hold them accountable too.

IMG_0766.webp

I want to believe this but no reliable source here has mentioned Dia. It could still happen but I'm not getting my hopes up until they do.
Yep, seems totally made up at this point.

Salad FC no doubt have interest in Maupay, but seen nothing to suggest we have interest in their lad or that their interest is current.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back