Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s now 9 weeks since the season finished, 3 matches into pre season and 2 weeks away from the season starting, and we still haven’t signed a proper striker.

Now we’re being heavily linked with Che Adams.

Most observers would say that this is gross professional misconduct from the board.

How long ago was it that we sold Lukaku for £75m? And we still haven’t came close to replacing him.
For clarity, I have yet to see a decent source link us to Che Adams, yet.

It’s now 9 weeks since the season finished, 3 matches into pre season and 2 weeks away from the season starting, and we still haven’t signed a proper striker.

Most observers would say that this is gross professional misconduct from the board.

How long ago was it that we sold Lukaku for £75m? And we still haven’t came close to replacing him.
Complaining every day won't help...

Just wait until something happens.

I’m not even sure what a reliable source here is any more.

No idea if the Dia links from Italy are true but stories on transfers like this do tend to come from the country of origin first, it’s generally more in the interest of the selling club than the buying club to leak stuff.
I'm not either but Bobble or Joyce are usually pretty close. Bobble has only mentioned Brobbery(who he said doesn't want to leave Ajax) Ihneancho and Adams of late after the Toure deal didn't happen. Dia hasn't been mentioned by any one other than Italian media as far as I know..

Yes add into that we have barely stayed up two years on the trot mainly due to lack of goals. It's absolutely criminal. They can make excuses about money and players choosing elsewhere but you do proper scouting and do proper groundwork on who is available in your budget or on loan or a free and on convincing players you can get them in.

Actually complaining every day does help.

If other fans complained more, the media would pick up on it and put pressure on the upper echelons of the club.

You know what doesn't help? Doing nothing and waiting and seeing.
Pick up on what? Everybody is aware of it!

We are a basketcase of a club, there is nobody who doesn't know this.

I'm not either but Bobble or Joyce are usually pretty close. Bobble has only mentioned Brobbery(who he said doesn't want to leave Ajax) Ihneancho and Adams of late after the Toure deal didn't happen. Dia hasn't been mentioned by any one other than Italian media as far as I know..

Bobble mentioned Adams?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back