Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tete
Kamada
Mina
Maitland Niles

All free ...
The problem with frees are the salaries they want and not the transfer fee saved. Our issue is our wages are too high compared to revenue and unless they can cut good deals it could make us worse.

I still want to know where are the scouts across the world are to pick up a couple of cheaper options.

It’s funny how these things go from one mention in a gossip column to “heavily linked”. The only reason he seems heavily linked is because every other post on this internet forum is about Che Adams.
I mean if you google his name hes not linked at all to us, he does seem heavily linked to Wolves tho.

Google Everton.

There isnt a single current story of anything highlighting it.
That doesnt mean people dont know.

People dont care. Apart from our fans obviously.

It's not deemed to be a newsworthy story.

I'm not against moaning, love a good moan infact, but moaning to get media attention isn't really worth it.

I'm not either but Bobble or Joyce are usually pretty close. Bobble has only mentioned Brobbery(who he said doesn't want to leave Ajax) Ihneancho and Adams of late after the Toure deal didn't happen. Dia hasn't been mentioned by any one other than Italian media as far as I know..
Yeah, the information from those two is usually reliable and they don’t really indulge in idle speculation but the club is still in control of the information they’re getting, and probably wouldn’t want a running commentary on bids we’re working on.

Put it this way, if they say something is happening I’d mostly believe them, but I wouldn’t take them saying nothing as meaning something isn’t happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back