Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear sweet baby Jesus…

I pray to you I will never see the words ‘Aston’ and ‘villa’ uttered on this thread again. I am worried that this ‘Aston Villa’ sounds like a tempting forbidden fruit that will make me stray and leave my beloved everton behind. The words are a constant distraction from the ‘summer transfer window 2023’ and Everton’s trivial efforts in signing Che ‘everton’ Adams…thanks lord baby Jesus.

1691063672726.jpeg

We've got to be doing a hell of a lot more alongside a 21 year old lad from Portugal. Danjuma isn't a striker, and we need about 15 goals added to the squad this season to stay up comfortably.
Think will be another 3 cb,rm, cf atleast still hope for a creative player ij the center if we can loan or buy one. Hopefully more players will start to move now with

This guy has end of contract free transfer written all over him.
Feels a bit like we're sleepwalking when it comes to Iwobi. Personally I'd rather he signed a contract but if he's giving no indication he will we need to get money for him. No point whatsoever carrying an uncommitted player for a season, especially when he'll be off to AFCON in the middle of it.

The post I was replying to seemed to suggest that villa would be in financial turmoil if they don't finish top 4 this season. Suggesting they're going sheet or bust. I was saying there's no way the club is gambling it's whole future on finishing top 4 next season. Which they won't. Maybe they have an outside chance but the owners are not betting everything on getting there next season

No chance Villa finish top 6.

FFS Bobble's mate has retweeted the Echo story about us in talks for Che Adams.

If this is true, which it will be, what a woeful club. How has it taken this long to end up back here? Everton are just a sham of a club. No vision whatsoever. So many available forwards roughly within our budget, but no, not for Everton.

It also demonstrates the same thinking that has left us in our current situation - let's buy a backup for a permanently injured player, instead of someone who can genuinely replace him. This club properly does my head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back