Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having lost out on Gianluca Scamacca, who is having his Atalanta medical today, Inter are forced to look elsewhere for a centre-forward.

Balogun remains the first choice, but only if Arsenal lower their demands to €40m including bonuses.

Another cheaper alternative could be Udinese striker Beto, who Sky Sport Italia claim is valued at €30m.

It seems Dyche just thinks we can use the wingers to create, because the middle is a barren wasteland of creativity

…it was a formula that worked well in the mid-80s and to a lesser extent 1970. Reid//Bracewell hunted in a pair were hardly creative as were Kendall/Harvey. Look at their goal stats. What we had in those great teams was real creativity and goals from wide positions. I like the blueprint because it worked.

IMG_6263.webp

That was over a year ago mate .
Tried again in the January.

We brought 6 players in.
Onana
Gana
Garner
McNeil
Coady
Maupay

We have money now of that I have no doubt , but we ain't stumping up 40mil for any player atm.

Yeah I thought they were all already in the door before the Kudus attempt but seems like Maupay and Garner came in afterwards.

Chelsea have told defender Trevoh Chalobah that he can depart Stamford Bridge now, with Everton wanting to sign the 24-year-old, according to Team Talk.
The football news website reported on Saturday (5 August) that Chalobah had been told that he would be allowed to leave after the Blues opted to sign Monaco defender Axel Disasi following Wesley Fofana’s injury.

I really like him.

They want £40-45m for him apparently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back