Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think it’s impossible to find a half decent striker in 12 mths, with budget of 15m which he dropped on maupay.

That’s fair. Although I’ve no idea how that deal was structured, who wanted him in or how the sign off on who signs players works.

Ultimately I don’t know who makes the calls and what the current position is with regards to funds.

The clubs a in a mess generally and there’s a state of flux that shows no sign of ending.

So Arsenal want £35mil for Balogun.

We should have at least £12-15mil left from the El Bilal dsal after signing Chermiti.

If we get £10-12mil for Gray that takes us to £22-27mil. A Holgate or perhaps a Saudi Gomes move puts us in the ball park.

For Chalobah, cant see that bsing right. Theres no one who who would be paying that kind of money for him.
Zat, it’s not going to happen

This has to be the first season, I have ever thought that i'm done with watching the blues.

Moved from Kent to Liverpool to go to uni, so I could watch them every week for 3 yrs... Gave up a pretty good footy career as I got more enjoyment going home & away to the games and now it's got to a point where i'm so sick of the background issues, the lies, the lack of transfers & watching players who just are not good enough for the club.

I'm hoping something changes in the next few weeks, as it's gutting to be at this point.

Please do something Everton lol

I don't even watch the them on TV, or any football on TV unless it's on BBC etc. Other than MOTD if they win

You get on fine, it makes no difference at the end of the day.

Stick with Branthwaite for a season and the potential for big money at the end is there. I doubt Maguire is a realistic option and his stock is only on the wane.

Exactly Branthwaite is the future Mcguire the past...a very expensive past. And also if Branthwaite does well this year, I still wouldn't sell, hope Bill is history by this time. He could be our best centre half for the next decade.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back