Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Everton stages of a transfer…..

1) scouting
2) considering
3) weighing
4) mulling
5) considering stage 2
6) proposing to board
7) Kenwright saying no
8) Moshiri saying no based recommendations from Kia
9) KT moving down the list
10) repeat of steps 1 to 8 above 9) Moshiri and Kenwright suggesting their own alternatives
10) finally agreeing on a target
11) checking bank balance to see if we can pay for it
12) going to Ocean Finance
13) making an offer on the drip

I am not a lover of KT based in on his recruitment of Maupay, and his inability thus far to recruit a solid striker/creative outlet, but in his defence some acquisitions have been ok, and we really do not know the level of difficulty he is operating under with an egotistical Chairman, and an absentee Owner who has his eyes in funding the stadium. For me the jury is out on him, but I would imagine it is an extremely difficult environment to operate in.

My main criticism of KT is, if BK and FM are interfering, then he should have the courage to resign - he will be on really good money, and he should want to protect whatever his reputation is, as opposed to diminishing it in a challenging environment.

Iheanacho / Adams both not starting. The Dutchman from Burnley still out there. This Dia lad will be more unlikely the longer it takes as he is their leading striker. Piroe seems unlikely too. So there are still upgrades to Maupay to be signed. But i think this is the level out there what we can bring in, not much better.

Iheanacho / Adams both not starting. The Dutchman from Burnley still out there. This Dia lad will be more unlikely the longer it takes as he is their leading striker. Piroe seems unlikely too. So there are still upgrades to Maupay to be signed. But i think this is the level out there what we can bring in, not much better.
Think they will be looking for a loan for cf now no idea who has gone quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back