Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still evertonians accept it...again. no protesting no nothing. Alarming complacency.
Complete nonsense this. Anyone that goes to the game knows that just isn’t true. You’re criticising our fans for doing nothing when in reality plenty of our fans have protested, in the stadium, out of it and you’ve done absolutely nothing.

Just seen you’re not local. So? I lived the other side of the country and abroad previously and still managed some games. Maybe cut down on unneeded expenses and go the game and protest?

More alarming our supposed fans doing nothing at all to help then feeling they can critique the ones trying to make changes for us all.

I’m not going to lie, of all the possible/rumoured transfers that Everton have lost over the years, for me Kudus hurts the most. :(

He’s going to be sensational for Brighton.

Staying away from the ground is a form of protest imo. The ground being empty on a match day would be the most powerful and effective protest possible.

I don’t think the match going fans are doing enough to try and force these people out. I’ve got no problem saying that and don’t care how unpopular it is. Telling people what they want to hear and telling them what they need to hear are two different things.
It is all well and good criticising home fans. I am season ticket holder for 10 years by the way. But not everyone is comfortable protesting and actually go to the game to get away and enjoy their day and can still do that if Everton win, draw, or lose. Especially I was born a month after our last trophy so I'm use to us not winning ought.

You say that people staying away is the best form of protest well let's say if I was an opposition player and going to a ground with no fans I would be laughing and expecting an easy win and probably getting it. What would motivate our players if the life blood of this historic club don't bother to show up.

The best thing Everton fans can do is try and sought the best investment to ensure that we are run like the club should be and follows the ethos of the club (Community based).

Sorry for going off topic. Let's hope we can sign two strikers before deadline line day.

I've asked bard to help finding a striker, these are the recommendations
Hugo Ekitike
Adam Hlozek
Bryan Gil
Moussa Diaby
Sebastiano Esposito

so how did Bard do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back