Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iheanacho / Adams both not starting. The Dutchman from Burnley still out there. This Dia lad will be more unlikely the longer it takes as he is their leading striker. Piroe seems unlikely too. So there are still upgrades to Maupay to be signed. But i think this is the level out there what we can bring in, not much better.
The Dutchman wins just over 30% of his headed challenges. For his height and physicality that's dire.

He's not good enough is he may as well put Keane up top he would be more effective than a lad who has scored once in two seasons up front in the EPL
I'm not one for stats usually and even with his poor scoring record I thought maybe his hold up play and potential for assists might make him worth a punt... wrong!

He's not good enough is he may as well put Keane up top he would be more effective than a lad who has scored once in two seasons up front in the EPL
the same lad who had an excellent goalscoring record in Germany / Turkey and scored a double after coming on for the Dutch against Argentina.
i just think enough attacking options could be the difference between struggling or not. And attacking options through the middle means a focal point, not MAUPAY / GRAY

So Arsenal want £35mil for Balogun.

We should have at least £12-15mil left from the El Bilal dsal after signing Chermiti.

If we get £10-12mil for Gray that takes us to £22-27mil. A Holgate or perhaps a Saudi Gomes move puts us in the ball park.

For Chalobah, cant see that bsing right. Theres no one who who would be paying that kind of money for him.

all bound for cuckoo for land

I’m not the one on here moaning about other fans not protesting.
Fans that have gone above and beyond over the last few years.

I applaud the energy they’ve poured into the club. By far better Evertonians than me.

Staying away from the ground is a form of protest imo. The ground being empty on a match day would be the most powerful and effective protest possible.

I don’t think the match going fans are doing enough to try and force these people out. I’ve got no problem saying that and don’t care how unpopular it is. Telling people what they want to hear and telling them what they need to hear are two different things.

Afternoon mates and welcome to the 6th of August Everton transfer 💩 show…..

Everton are looking to sell Demarai Gray in order to give Sean Dyche more financial firepower to play with this summer, according to journalist Alan Nixon.

Former Burton Albion loanee and current Sheffield United youngster Daniel Jebbison could be set for a Premier League move to Everton, according to journalist Alan Nixon on a post via his Patreon.

Youssef Chermiti is awaiting to see what his travel plans are as he looks to jet into Merseyside ahead of his Everton medical, according to Record. The Portuguese newspaper reported on page five of it’s print edition on 6 August that a deal has been agreed with the 19-year-old forward and that he is expected to sign a five-year contract.

Everton starlet Tom Cannon is set to meet with both England’s under-21 management and Republic of Ireland chief Stephen Kennedy before deciding his international future, according to Alan Nixon.

What's the latest on Oumar Solet to Everton? According to the Daily Mail, Sean Dyche's Blues are set to rival high-flying Newcastle United for the 23-year-old's signature, with several other European outfits interested in a player who has been valued at just €10m (£9m), according to CIES Football Observatory.

Everton are making progress in their pursuit of Leeds United winger Wilfried Gnonto, and there is now a feeling that a deal could go through, according to a report from TuttoMercatoWeb. It has recently been reported that Leeds manager Daniel Farke expects to sell Gnonto before the transfer window shuts, having already sanctioned his departure, with the Toffees in talks to snap him up.

Everton have discussed signing Man United defender Harry Maguire on loan, sources have told Football Insider. The Merseysiders, as well as Chelsea and Tottenham, have registered their interest in signing the England centre-back before the window shuts, while West Ham have had a bid knocked back.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back