Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning mates and welcome to the 7th of August Everton transfer 💩 show…..

Sean Dyche says Demarai Gray’s Everton absence is because he is still ‘not ready’ to play. The winger represented Jamaica in the CONCAF Gold Cup during the summer and helped the Reggae Boys to the semi-finals. As a result, he was granted additional time off after the majority of the squad returned to training.

Football Insider have claimed that Everton have now overtaken Tottenham Hotspur and moved into pole position in the race for Harry Maguire’s signature. However, it is explained that the Toffees have now moved to the front of the queue for the England international’s signature ahead of the aforementioned London trio.

In a recent report, La Citta de Salerno mentioned that Everton are eyeing a move for Salernitana centre-forward Boulaye Dia this summer. It has been revealed that the Toffees are planning to use Neal Maupay as a makeweight to bring the Senegalese striker in this off-season.

According to journalist Alan Nixon, writing on his Patreon page, Everton are preparing to launch a bid to sign Sheffield United striker Daniel Jebbison. Jebbison is in the final year of his contract with Sheffield United who may be open to moving him on if their valuation of the player is met.

Everton have seen a couple of exits in the centre back region as Yerry Mina departed as a free agent and Conor Coady’s loan wasn’t converted to a permanent move. Sean Dyche could look to add central defenders this summer and EFC have been looking at Chelsea centre back Trevoh Chalobah.

Southampton, Leeds United and Sheffield United have been named as possible suitors for Mason Holgate. The stumbling block is Holgate’s £72,000 per week salary which is deterring the interested sides to take the former Barnsley man on a loan. In the event of Holgate’s departure, EFC may be tempted to sign a centre back or at least bring a defender on temporary basis. According to TEAMTALK

Sean Dyche says Dele Alli is still 'miles away' from returning to Everton, claiming patience is required for the star midfielder. Dele, who moved to Everton during the January transfer window in 2022, spent last season on loan in Turkey at Besiktas.

Sporting CP forward Youssef Chermiti has now moved a step closer to making a summer switch to Everton. Indeed, the 19-year-old is ‘on his way’ to his medical ahead of becoming Sean Dyche’s third signing of the summer for the Toffees.

That is according to journalist Fabrizio Romano, who reported via Twitter that while the contracts have not yet been signed, they are ‘being prepared’​

Interesting that about Gray. If the move to Fulham isn't yet imminent then I would assume he'd be back at Finch Farm this week considering he's still very much our player as it stands.

I reckon that deal is hinging on one of a Gnonto or Sulemana agreement being firmly in place before we pull the trigger..

Interesting that about Gray. If the move to Fulham isn't yet imminent then I would assume he'd be back at Finch Farm this week considering he's still very much our player as it stands.

I reckon that deal is hinging on one of a Gnonto or Sulemana agreement being firmly in place before we pull the trigger..
I don't think we want to sell till the Fulham game is out way...God knows it would be our luck to sell him to them and for him to net the winner.

Being honest, I’d be glad if the latter part was true as our numbers in that position are woeful. Sort the replacement, sanction the sale.

I doubt we’d sell him before the game anyway, just for interests sake

I don't understand that mate 🤣
But he's a weasel.

You said ban Nico Schira.

We have banned anyone sharing his tweets;

https://twitter.com/[Publication is blacklisted]/status/1686653567329865728

... but if people share tweets that reference Nico Schira, like the below - then we can't do anything about that.

The only thing we can do is ban aggregators (accounts who just copy and paste what others day) and/or as a community encourage people to only share direct source tweets.

So share fabrizio romano tweets rather than Everton Daily's copy and paste of whatever he said.

If he’s not been in training since the Gold Cup he won’t be “fit fit” for weeks anyway so even if we bring him in he won’t be a squad option. Looks almost certain he’s played his last game for us.

If he’s agreed terms with Fulham that’s fine, but there’s no point having a guy around the squad / in the tactics sessions who could potentially sign for our next opponent by the time we play them.

Morning mates and welcome to the 7th of August Everton transfer 💩 show…..

Sean Dyche says Demarai Gray’s Everton absence is because he is still ‘not ready’ to play. The winger represented Jamaica in the CONCAF Gold Cup during the summer and helped the Reggae Boys to the semi-finals. As a result, he was granted additional time off after the majority of the squad returned to training.

Football Insider have claimed that Everton have now overtaken Tottenham Hotspur and moved into pole position in the race for Harry Maguire’s signature. However, it is explained that the Toffees have now moved to the front of the queue for the England international’s signature ahead of the aforementioned London trio.

In a recent report, La Citta de Salerno mentioned that Everton are eyeing a move for Salernitana centre-forward Boulaye Dia this summer. It has been revealed that the Toffees are planning to use Neal Maupay as a makeweight to bring the Senegalese striker in this off-season.

According to journalist Alan Nixon, writing on his Patreon page, Everton are preparing to launch a bid to sign Sheffield United striker Daniel Jebbison. Jebbison is in the final year of his contract with Sheffield United who may be open to moving him on if their valuation of the player is met.

Everton have seen a couple of exits in the centre back region as Yerry Mina departed as a free agent and Conor Coady’s loan wasn’t converted to a permanent move. Sean Dyche could look to add central defenders this summer and EFC have been looking at Chelsea centre back Trevoh Chalobah.

Southampton, Leeds United and Sheffield United have been named as possible suitors for Mason Holgate. The stumbling block is Holgate’s £72,000 per week salary which is deterring the interested sides to take the former Barnsley man on a loan. In the event of Holgate’s departure, EFC may be tempted to sign a centre back or at least bring a defender on temporary basis. According to TEAMTALK

Sean Dyche says Dele Alli is still 'miles away' from returning to Everton, claiming patience is required for the star midfielder. Dele, who moved to Everton during the January transfer window in 2022, spent last season on loan in Turkey at Besiktas.

Sporting CP forward Youssef Chermiti has now moved a step closer to making a summer switch to Everton. Indeed, the 19-year-old is ‘on his way’ to his medical ahead of becoming Sean Dyche’s third signing of the summer for the Toffees.

That is according to journalist Fabrizio Romano, who reported via Twitter that while the contracts have not yet been signed, they are ‘being prepared’​
Thelwell can earn some much needed brownie points if he manages to swap Maupay with Boulaye Dia 😎👍

You said ban Nico Schira.

We have banned anyone sharing his tweets;

... but if people share tweets that reference Nico Schira, like the below - then we can't do anything about that.

The only thing we can do is ban aggregators (accounts who just copy and paste what others day) and/or as a community encourage people to only share direct source tweets.

So share fabrizio romano tweets rather than Everton Daily's copy and paste of whatever he said.

👍

Yeah Nico Shira talks [Poor language removed]…

Paddy Boyland reckons our focus will go on a wide player once we get the Chermiti deal sorted this week. Way he was going on it doesn’t sound like we’re in for another CF atm
I actually think that's fine... for now.

Another CF in before the window shuts should still very much be on the cards (we're still being linked with Boulaye Dia as well) but if, after Chermiti, we then turn our full attention onto Gnonto/Sulemana whilst moving Gray on I do think that makes sense.

Yeah Nico Shira talks [Poor language removed]…

Paddy Boyland reckons our focus will go on a wide player once we get the Chermiti deal sorted this week. Way he was going on it doesn’t sound like we’re in for another CF atm
Yeah it's a bit much for Kev & his revamped transfer team to multi task.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back