Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just knew some fans would want us to sign Hamer from Coventry - It was so predictable.

Whoever played well in that game or the first game live would be raved about!!

lol
Tbf he was good for them last season and I thought about him myself as a possible signing, but wasn’t sure if he’s up to the prem, I’m sure I seen a prem team interested in him. I’d have dewsbury hall from Leicester

Tbf he was good for them last season and I thought about him myself as a possible signing, but wasn’t sure if he’s up to the prem, I’m sure I seen a prem team interested in him. I’d have dewsbury hall from Leicester

He is a decent player, not sure he is good enough for our midfield though imo.

They have just signed him to a new contract with a big release clause, I can see someone chucking money at him, Leeds did have a link.

Yeah Nico Shira talks [Poor language removed]…

Paddy Boyland reckons our focus will go on a wide player once we get the Chermiti deal sorted this week. Way he was going on it doesn’t sound like we’re in for another CF atm
Yeah thought that if money they would spend it out wide. Then look for loans at cb/cf. does not help we still have players we need to move on
I just knew some fans would want us to sign Hamer from Coventry - It was so predictable.

lol
Had a good last season with them and in his last year of his deal

He is a decent player, not sure he is good enough for our midfield though imo.

They have just signed him to a new contract with a big release clause, I can see someone chucking money at him, Leeds did have a link.
Think he would be good in a 3 here but agree that eould be players ahead of him here

lol
I had the same at the weekend. A mate messaged me and said that we should never have let Josh Bowler go 😃

Latest from the Athletic: Nothing here about another out and out forward…Maupay, DCL on one leg and a young lad. We never learn.
doesn't say we dont want another central striker. A winger is the priority as we were already light there last season and Gray is off / McNeil injured.
but it is an interesting one: if it all hinges on Maupay leaving, we might leave it too late and we scramble on deadline day for strikers which are not allowed to leave. I hope if Gray / Holgate (even on a loan) or so leave there is money for both a winger AND striker. But the puzzle has to fit of course: big outlay in money or we manage a loan too like Sulemana.

I know its going to sound mad with im being 26, but if he was 20/21 ish then I can see him being worth the shot.
Yeah depends on the transfer fee, think is a different type of cm than we have at the club. But understand what you mean is a deal we have over paid on wages and buying

Looks like the club will have money left and will try and get another winger. Then as much as i hate leaving it this late could try for loans at cb,cm, cf. player like Chalobah could cover both cb cdm.

Looks like the club will have money left and will try and get another winger. Then as much as i hate leaving it this late could try for loans at cb,cm, cf. player like Chalobah could cover both cb cdm.

Hed be a great DM i think and can cover full back and as you say centre back also.

Yeah Nico Shira talks [Poor language removed]…

Paddy Boyland reckons our focus will go on a wide player once we get the Chermiti deal sorted this week. Way he was going on it doesn’t sound like we’re in for another CF atm

So the club are happy to start the season with DCL, Maupay and Chermiti.

We’ve basically swapped out Simms for another kid.

Gross negligence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back