Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
So is your boy Dyche.

You will very soon accept it.

1. He's better than Frank Lampard.
2. We were down if we kept Lampard last season.
3. Appreciation should be shown towards Dyche for what was a remarkable achievement in keeping us in the league.
4. Currently, it's about trying to stay in the league and there's no other manager I can think of who I think we could/should currently replace him with.

Lol’z

Not once have I defended lampard in this exchange, just stating very basic facts

So, I take what I posted was the truth then

1 manager won 4 in 21
1 manager won 5 in 18

And yet, the point of my exchange was quite simple. But it seems to have bypassed a few

Just as well points count.

This was you mate;

it’s irrelevant, we’re down

We have no threat, no creativity and no goalscorers

We sold them all off and replaced them with the Grays, McNeils, Maupay of this world

Championship will be confirmed by March

Yeah, you. The above post was during Brighton in Jan.

We played 3 more after that - lost them all, 2 league games - one to bottom of the league Southampton at Goodison.

Dyche then come in and kept us up.

Show a little appreciation eh?

With the same squad, Dyche is a far better manager
Far better? Didnt he win 1 more game?

From what I've seen Dyche has impressed me, lampard is the worst I've ever seen.
Ive no major issue with Dyche hes here now, I will support him, but hes a very bad manager, not Lampard bad, but the fella has no idea how to set up teams for victory, only to avoid defeat.

3. Appreciation should be shown towards Dyche for what was a remarkable achievement in keeping us in the league.
4. Currently, it's about trying to stay in the league and there's no other manager I can think of who I think we could/should currently replace him with.

Just as well points count.

This was you mate;

Yeah, you. The above post was during Brighton in Jan.

We played 3 more after that - lost them all, 2 league games - one to bottom of the league Southampton at Goodison.

Dyche then come in and kept us up.

Show a little appreciation eh?
Great post

The games and the points won are the cherry picked stats as you have taken them in isolation away from other significant information to pretend Dyche is the same level as lampard.

The squad is still very unbalanced and light with a disinterested board waiting to sell, but not having lampard here means we are in a better situation than last as he is comfortably the worst manager in the world.
So, you’re actually saying that using the “number of games played” versus “the number of games won” is cherry picking stats when the majority of manager stats are based on “Win %”

Ok

1. I suspect im better than Lampard
2. Im not sure about that
3. LOL no
4. Potentially true, we dont have many options and hes probably the best choice for a club on its arse and close to death

Far better? Didnt he win 1 more game?

Ive no major issue with Dyche hes here now, I will support him, but hes a very bad manager, not Lampard bad, but the fella has no idea how to set up teams for victory, only to avoid defeat.
He improved amongst many things our ability to create chances, given what he is working with thats a good effort. Unlike the moron he actually understands the basics of football which puts him light years ahead of lampard

But Lampard is a very bad manager and Sean Dyche isnt a bad manager, he just needs players?

Why didnt Lampard just need players???????????????????

Erm? Maybe read my posts? I said he did - as my posts last year that I quoted, and just then clearly said?

The thing is - Dyche gives us a few extra points over Lampard. Pragmatism.

I'd rather have Dyche now than Lampard, no question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back