Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy with the links to Daka and Sulemana- if they both came in, we are going to be really short when AFCON comes around.

Mate I’m convinced that Bill must have seen a live aid or Oxfam add recently .

For just 2 pounds a month ….

“Two pounds a month? “
“ Kev, get on the phone to Africa…. They’re the only ones that will take our payment terms”

IMG_6303.webp

I do believe that some players fail because they are set up to fail. I’ll be honest I am not convinced by Daka. But if we are going after a clown, let it be one with pace. I can at least see the direction Dyche wants to go, but it won’t happen until Iwobi is booted into oblivion. He is the destroyer of counter attacks.
Demari even worse at destroying counterattacks for me. Literally stops and puts his foot on the ball, let’s them reshape then gets tackled

Wouldn't be against a punt on Daka. Hasn't worked out for him at Leicester but because of Vardy, and Rodgers starting to derail, he was never given a proper run of games there.

Too lightweight for the Premier League, Leicester fans don’t rate him at all, I have no idea why our fans are enamoured with him.

He’s not too lightweight at all, have you seen the size of him? 6ft plus, physically a decent size, just not used right by Leicester. He’s quick, presses well and can finish. Someone will get a tune out of him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back