Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Daka
- He has a pulse
- He's better than Maupay
- He's very quick
- If you say his name over and over really quickly it sounds like Robert Shaw scaring young pilots in the Battle of Britain

Four yesses from me

His "song" could be that or the Jaws theme.

Could be disturbing...

People go on about Leicester fans not rating him and slagging him off and that’s their opinion but yet we still have blues that slag DCL off and don’t rate him so it’s one of them isn’t it, their good to some and crap to others, that’s football…
Exactly, no point paying attention to what a load of internet trolls say. It was the same when people were posting tweets and Reddit posts from Sporting Lisbon fans when the Chermiti deal broke.

Exactly, no point paying attention to what a load of internet trolls say. It was the same when people were posting tweets and Reddit posts from Sporting Lisbon fans when the Chermiti deal broke.

Exactly mate, Chermiti is a kid and his record isn’t great and sporting fans don’t rate him but until there in the door and we see them for ourselves how can we truly judge?

How have you come to this conclusion?

Well he’s got something like 3 goals in just over 20 games or something hasn’t he, which aren’t the best numbers but I get why, he’s a kid and new to men’s football and still got a lot to learn but people will look at that and write him off

Exactly mate, Chermiti is a kid and his record isn’t great and sporting fans don’t rate him but until there in the door and we see them for ourselves how can we truly judge?
I'm sure there are plenty of Sporting fans who do rate him but they're not the ones likely to be on reddit

Well he’s got something like 3 goals in just over 20 games or something hasn’t he, which aren’t the best numbers but I get why, he’s a kid and new to men’s football and still got a lot to learn but people will look at that and write him off
A young striker who just burst onto the scene in a good league 3G/2A in 16 games (839 minutes total). Compare that to Gnonto (whose previous experience came in the Swiss league which is 18th ranked in world football, behind the Scottish prem, the Danish Liga A, the Austrian Bundesliga and Liga Mexico, among others) - his output last season was 2G/4A in 24 games for Leeds.

Both are 19 year olds, both have 2-3 goals last season, both have bags of potential. Too often we look at foreign players from foreign leagues and pinpoint a single statistic and judge players based off it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back