Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably more of a dummy from the inept boars to appease the fans with the arl "trying to make things happen"

Disgusting how we are less than a week away from Fulham and crock lewin and maupay are still our only two options.

Our wingers consist of mcneil and danjuma ( who both missed the last part season game injured ) gray who's been linked away all summer and hasn't trained, dobbin who's got no prem experience and iwobi who cant kick a ball.

We have Keane likely to start at cb.

I honestly don't know how dyche has just accepted this.

MONEY. he was out of work now he’s making paper again

We may very, very well still be under sanctions with regards to what we can spend this summer. Probably next to nothing net.
i dont think its reasonable at this stage to say that a club with the third lowest net spend in the league over the last 5 seasons is under sanctions

only luton and brighton have a net spend lower than us and one of them is a newly promoted side

Last edited:

really find it infuriating that we can’t get Sulemena done, just agree it already loan with option. Agree mason going other way on same terms but ideally requirement to purchase (could even subsidise his wages a little to make it work, at least majority then off our books)
You’re in the wrong job, mate

i dont think its reasonable at this stage to say that a club with the second lowest net spent in the league over the last 5 seasons is under sanctions

only luton and brighton have a net spend lower than us and one of them is a newly promoted side

How on earth have Villa avoided any FFP sanctions with that hideous net spend

really find it infuriating that we can’t get Sulemena done, just agree it already loan with option. Agree mason going other way on same terms but ideally requirement to purchase (could even subsidise his wages a little to make it work, at least majority then off our books)

Two small probs -

Southampton are quite keen to hang on to Sulemena, down to the player to REALLY want to come to us + dencent buy offer.
No way are they paying anywhere near Holgate's wages (esp' in the champ), Everton would need to pay at least 50%, like we did to move Walcott on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back