Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is literally what people are basing their opinions of him on, the fact he scored against us. A Leicester fan has come on here and said he gets bullied off the ball and can’t hold it up but people just remember him scoring a goal 18 months ago and that’s it. He is not good enough for the Premier League, there’s a reason he doesn’t get minutes and that reason is more than a finished Vardy.

And your basing your opinion off of Leicester fans that, fair enough, watch him and don’t rate him for whatever reason but that doesn’t mean he couldn’t come to us and do well does it? I actually watched the European game they had in Russia where he scored 4 goals that night and tbf he looked really good, after that I saw fleeting things. Saw their first game against Brighton last season where he scored also. On what I’ve seen I think he’s got something to offer. That’s only my opinion

Surely Bill (The wolf of the Gwladys st) can broker this
Two small probs -

Southampton are quite keen to hang on to Sulemena, down to the player to REALLY want to come to us + dencent buy offer.
No way are they paying anywhere near Holgate's wages (esp' in the champ), Everton would need to pay at least 50%, like we did to move Walcott on.

According to the Bobble that move came from BK and Moshiri who overruled the recruitment team

The sooner these two clowns are gone the sooner we can become a proper football club again, Moshiri is a total idiot for employing Kenwright and continuing to do so. Kenwright is an idiot for bringing Moshiri in, despise the pair of them. Transfer acumen, dear lord.

Good mate is a Leics fan - his response. I would also choose Nancho over Daka personally.
Screenshot_20230808_104547_WhatsApp.webp

Willians gone hasnt he? They may want both, Gray & Hudson Odoi for a combined 15mill something like that is good business tbf from Fulham.

I'd have taken a chance on Hudson-Odoi

I'd have taken a chance if Chelsea subsidied his wages, but he is earning an insane amount of money for someone who has achieved so little - something like £140k per week allegedly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back