Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking News. The alleged breach of FFP is due to a tax payment related to the stadium build and not related to P&L. I am surprised you were not aware of that.
If you actually are a Villa fan I’m genuinely curious why you’re so heavily looking into Everton’s finances? Do you not have an episode of Peaky Blinders to recite in the mirror or something to pass the time instead?

We have got three weeks to get strikers in got a feeling Onana will be sold to fund transfers signings

Doncaster away in the cup
I actually don’t think he’s going anywhere now. I feel like nobody will pay the 70m we want for him. If Chelsea get Lavia over Liverpool then maybe Liverpool go for Caicido but who’s bidding 60/70m for Onana? Certainly nobody in our league now.

If you actually are a Villa fan I’m genuinely curious why you’re so heavily looking into Everton’s finances? Do you not have an episode of Peaky Blinders to recite in the mirror or something to pass the time instead?
I have answered that question many times. It is difficult to know whether u are taking the p or not via a text written message. If u are genuinely interested in knowing let me know and I will tell u.

God bless the Internet
Screenshot_20230809_234105_Firefox.webp

This is absolutely primed for the player to very publicly turn us down, isn't it.

Not sure we'd go for all of Gnonto, Chermiti AND Ekitike either. How would we fit them all in - along with Danjuma?
Good chance he will is up to the club to sell it to him and get him here. Is plenty of games and already we have injuries, also with the amount of subs now is alot easier to rotate. Really hope we can pull something like this off even throw in another cb,

I never understand those who protest by "staying away" when someone else just takes your seat at the ground.

If anything its Geordie behaviour - FB92 loathes seeing Newcastle fans bouncing around social media lauging at our fans leaving early at Goodison last season when they beat us and claiming to be great fans when not so long ago they were giving tickets away as many weren't attending due to Ashleys ownership.

If we turned boss overnight will these same fans currently in hiding suddenly reappear claiming to be super bloos again ?
But, you are a Geordie...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back