Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understand those who protest by "staying away" when someone else just takes your seat at the ground.

If anything its Geordie behaviour - FB92 loathes seeing Newcastle fans bouncing around social media lauging at our fans leaving early at Goodison last season when they beat us and claiming to be great fans when not so long ago they were giving tickets away as many weren't attending due to Ashleys ownership.

If we turned boss overnight will these same fans currently in hiding suddenly reappear claiming to be super bloos again ?
Oh God, please for once just stop it 🥴

Not sure how to highlight it, but I'm sure you know what I'm talking about..

Did you even read the thread I just linked about our overall financial situation.
Rather than ask questions can u make an actual point? Your initial point was that an owner can't come in and just spend. I explained to you that Chelsea proved otherwise. You are now trying to deflect. What actual point are u trying to make?

so guys we finally done it

alvarez has signed his contract with west ham its official

we are now the ONLY club in the PREM to not have paid any money to sign a player on a permanent basis this season with 2 days to go until the season starts

Kev, Big Bill and Uncle Farquad this is historic stuff

giphy.gif

Messi - gone
Mbappe - a no go
Neymar - wants out

PSG have even stated they want to start concentrating on youth now.

They only signed this lad abut a year a go, and are already happy with letting him move on,
Either they have no faith in the lad or need a few pennies.

I dont want to be on the record on it, but without knowing the player I have big concerns over the amount for a player who doesnt seem to be worth 3 times Chermiti. If we do sign him then Im assuming Dyche might be pushing a 4-4-2 then, because we would be at 4 strikers and only 3 wingers.

I dont want to be on the record on it, but without knowing the player I have big concerns over the amount for a player who doesnt seem to be worth 3 times Chermiti. If we do sign him then Im assuming Dyche might be pushing a 4-4-2 then, because we would be at 4 strikers and only 3 wingers.
I think the idea is looking for 442 yeah (if this isn’t agent drama like Bobble said). While it’s ideal to have a rotation of at least 4 wingers, you can use central midfielders to cover that position and allow the wingbacks more freedom (and let’s be honest, they can’t be any less effective than Iwobi). I’m all for it if it gives us more flexibility and finally gives us a plan B that we can work with. Also sends a message to Maupay that YOU SUCK GET GONE LAH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back