Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Max Aaron's just went to Bournemouth for 7 million weren't we trying to purchase him for like 30+ a couple of seasons ago? I think they overpaid
A few eyes will be opened...good player.

fabrizio v bobble.

Let's see how this plays out.
My guess is that a call was made and that was it... @The Bobble likely wont know without tapping phones about calls. Then rumour was put out by the agent or PSG themselves...and hopefully a bid was made in the evening.

Hopefully @The Bobble Pops up to confirm Ekitike, Chermiti and Gnonto are all ON.

Imagine for a second Kev lands us Ekitite, Danjuma Chermiti and also brings in Gnonto.

Scenes.

The age profiles of Gnonto, Chermiti and Ekitike would really benefit us. Adding them to Branthwaite, Patterson, Onana, McNeil and Garner gives us 8 young high potential players.

Messi - gone
Mbappe - a no go
Neymar - wants out

PSG have even stated they want to start concentrating on youth now.

They only signed this lad abut a year a go, and are already happy with letting him move on,
Either they have no faith in the lad or need a few pennies.

Or they just signed Goncalo Ramos and are after Kolo Muani so are open to allowing him to move on.

I dont want to be on the record on it, but without knowing the player I have big concerns over the amount for a player who doesnt seem to be worth 3 times Chermiti. If we do sign him then Im assuming Dyche might be pushing a 4-4-2 then, because we would be at 4 strikers and only 3 wingers.

Ekitike starts every game...Chermiti on the bench. DCL in/out managing fitness.

Rather than ask questions can u make an actual point? Your initial point was that an owner can't come in and just spend. I explained to you that Chelsea proved otherwise. You are now trying to deflect. What actual point are u trying to make?

I said an owner can’t come in and just spend, to Matty, when we were discussing an Everton buyout. So obviously I am just talking about Everton. No idea why you keep bringing up a completely different team Keiran.

Here’s another short story about how unhealthy our finances are/were:

You know I actually fell asleep with my phone in my hand from reading your post last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back