Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holgate, Gomes, Gmbamin, Maupay, Iwobi, Gray to leave
Dobbin, Cannon out on loan
A midfielder brought in
A Forward brought in

This is what im after as the bare min.
I’d keep Iwobi, reckon he’s a decent squad player just not a great starter. I just don’t see a world in which we can move on Maupay, Gomes and Gbamin, especially with Gomes and Gbamin’s wages.

Agreed with the signings we need though, a midfielder who can pass and a striker who can actually hit the target are crucial

Club probably willing to go into the second game with Maupay as main striking option.

Being provided once again by the erratic show pony Iwobi and supported by Doucoure. Not hard to see why we don’t score any goals is it?

Joint bottom of the table with 0 pints from 6. You could bet your mortgage on it.

Few people would have lost their mortgage on the Brighton game last season betting against an Everton team that couldn’t score and couldn’t win away from home and were going down because all the other teams had a surprise win still in them (apparently)

I’d keep Iwobi, reckon he’s a decent squad player just not a great starter. I just don’t see a world in which we can move on Maupay, Gomes and Gbamin, especially with Gomes and Gbamin’s wages.

Agreed with the signings we need though, a midfielder who can pass and a striker who can actually hit the target are crucial
I see no reason why we cant get them out on loan at least, but yes, a sale might be tricky considering the wages.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back