Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
What we know is that make do and do nothing provide us with the same scenarios we see every year .

Get on with it is the message being driven at us by the club left right and centre.

Until enough of us say no and continue to pressure the club to " properly" change upstairs , I and thankfully a few more others will continue to be boring as you stated.

It isn't good enough
Whats boring is always being told you must be happy with it when you're definitely not happy with it. Everton have been a shambles for ages and I don't like that at all I want all the board gone and competent professionals to replace them but I CAN'T CONTROL THAT! I'm just a supporter so I support them I complain about them but I'm also realistic and I'll judge the transfer window on the reality of how it could feasibly go not on what i'd like to happen ideally because that would be stupid. I would rather we were signing Mbappe but we're not going to do that so I actually think Jack Harrison is quite a good signing in the context of this being real life. I am an Everton supporter I don't support the board or the manager or individual players I just support the club if I didn't support them when the owner or chairman or chief exec was crap then I wouldn't have ever been to a game because this has been going on for all my life. I'm not an entitled brat who's going to say I deserve better because why do I its my choice to support them and theres fans of hundreds of clubs who would swop in a heartbeat for what I moan about I hope it all changes and we become great but if it doesn't I'll still be here as an Evertonian because its an emotional thing that has f all to do with accountants and commercial deals and some people have lost sight of that because they're too busy in their superhero cape saving the club. Rant over.

So we had the whole of Jan last year to get a striker in but they could get one in but were trying very hard on the last 2 days according to Dyche, they couldnt even sort a loan out after the lad jibbed us for Spurs
Yeh, general ineptness. There is no way we are risking everything by trying to save a few quid. A couple of places higher in final league placings is worth more than the wages of a striker.
It is just an old myth

I cannot work this one out
three-bottle-line-up_699x.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back