Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s not injured that often

There is no way that Rom caused more drama than goals in his time here or has a horrendous personality, the only thing he did was say he wanted to play in the champions league when he played for us and he thought he could get to elite levels which he went on to do after we got mega money for selling him

He would’ve absolutely scored doucoures one on one or one of Maupay’s chances against Fulham, no doubt in my mind

His wages would be the same as Mina’s last season I would imagine as we wouldn’t pay more for anyone

He won’t come here anyway but you were being way to harsh on him, he’s probably the best striker we’ve had in my 30 odd years watching the blues
agree with this

I genuinely think the club will rate Onana at £80m+ not least of which because of the sell on clause in his contract. I know we've made some dodgy transfers in the past but we did scoop a fat £45m for Gordon and £60m for Richarlison, so in this market of central midfielders £80m is the minimum

If there are approaches for Onana we should publicly set a minimum offer AND a deadline for offers after which there will be no further communication. Teams with unlimited funds could have firmed up offers in early July and got it done. Some teams might not mind sitting on a £30mill profit (after sell on payment) until January and see what that market is like. If we get money, we need to spend it in the next fortnight or we’ll be playing catch up all season with fragile confidence destroyed.

£60mill minimum offers by midnight Thursday for me. If nothing agreed he plays this weekend and every game till May (unless dropped for not tracking back).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back