Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 222992
Absolutely don't want to be letting it drag on when competing against a club with over £100m to spend. Everton need to get this done. If Spurs want him, Leeds will obviously try to get him to go there given how annoyed they are with us.
We've left the door wide open for them, wouldn't surprise me at all.

Cheers mate!

Hope all is good with you.

I’m encouraged by the business done to date and the general profile of the players the club are reportedly in for.

Still desperately need a striker!
The need to bring in a striker is way beyond pressing!

But yes happy with Harrison, really think he is a good fit for a Dyche team.

I was very sceptical about signing a 38 yr old but Young is proving to be a wise addition.

Danjuma , I genuinely have no idea what to expect, not sure I've ever seen him play.

Sat down to have my sandwich and catch up on the transfer news on SSN and there's some Italian woman , Mina Rzouki talking about Italian players . Jeez she's fit.
Sorry perhaps this is the wrong thread.

if spurs want him it’s game over

we best not be chasing after him wasting time when/ if he will go they’re
I mean yeah you would think so. However, he said he wants game time to get in Italy squad for euros. He’d get a lot more game time at us than he would at spurs, as they have richarlison, son, kulusevski, perisic and Solomon who can all play out wide.

Well not really. We offered 20 odd mil they want 25 mil. I mean, we have to draw a line.
My worry with this deal is that the likes of Spurs or Villa are probably very happy to let us do all the negotiating knowing if we come away with a good deal they can just match it and probably sway the player.

Need to have alternatives prepped because this has all the hallmarks of more late drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back