Summer transfer window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iheanacho wouldn't be 'biting the bullet'
He'd be a great signing
Maybe so. But I think that Beto or Ekitike could really transform us. I do believe Iheanacho would score goals for us though, something we desperately need. I also think Daka probably would do, though not as many, and his pace would help with Dyche's counter-attacking. But Adams is just a body. He's like a stronger Maupay and should be avoided.

Item 751 is gbamin
Speaking of….he isn’t “not fit” or “ still part of the squad” as Dyche likes to say. Hasn’t be sold, barely been linked anywhere, isn’t being forced to train alone, and isn’t all over the media as refusing to train a la Gnonto. Are we literally just pretending he never happened? Surely if we don’t want him at FF and he doesn’t want to be there we’ve come to an arrangement on salary while he looks for a club? Obviously he has a contract so doesn’t have to rip it up for our benefit, but it’s all a bit pathetic from both parties now. Do something?

Quick poll to spare us all another transfer thread:

Which of those strikers linked would you most like us to sign?

Iheanacho - Like
Beto - Haha
Daka - Unsure
Ekitike - Wow
Adams - Sad
Nobody, we're fine - Angry
I don't care about your stupid pop-up poll, please never do this again - Middle Finger

....I actually wonder if Thelwell has even heard of any of those.

Last edited:
Quick poll to spare us all another transfer thread:

Which of those strikers linked would you most like us to sign?

Iheanacho - Like
Beto - Haha
Daka - Unsure
Ekitike - Wow
Adams - Sad
Nobody, we're fine - Angry
I don't care about your stupid pop-up poll, please never do this again - Middle Finger
Put the nose bag down and go to bed..The sun has come up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back